Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

An Enterprise Just For The Guys

You guys need to clean up around here. I feel like I'm going to barf from the odor. Time for this place to shine. *Grabs some chains and whips* How many girls are going to help me round up some of those guys. It's time to train them. Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha.:twisted: Here boys, come get the nice can of beer.

320382[/snapback]

Just so you know, whips and chains are not a deterent for some of us... :laugh:

Not Keen on the Whips and Chains but I also wouldn't mind tying a Man to a Bed "Shirtless" of course at least with Velcro Straps on his Hands and Legs with however the addition of chains on his hands and i'd have the Keys to unlock them.

:laugh::laugh::hug: :)

the addition of chains on his hands and i'd have the Keys to  unlock them.

B)  B)  B)  B)

321091[/snapback]

Well, you better! We're not all Houdinis! B)

*BEAMS ABOARD*

Just thought i would take the good ship.."Whats up hot stuff" for a spin around the block :) ..hell we got to get a cleaning lady or something cuz the dust is hurting my eyes :thumbs: .oooo a candy bar on the floor *brushes off dust* mmmm tasty :P

Where's the keys? We need to go for a beer run!

328851[/snapback]

You start her up and i will get the cooler :beer: :assimilated:

328851[/snapback]

328855[/snapback]

Gentlemen.... Start you kegerators! :) :lol:

328851[/snapback]

328855[/snapback]

Gentlemen.... Start you kegerators! :) :)

328921[/snapback]

LOL.."Taxi the cocabana and dont stop for the red lights" :beer: :lol:

Wait a minute... isn't storage bay 3 full of nothing but booze? Did we already drink it all? :assimilated:

wow...long time since I've been here....anything changed? *wipes her finger along the wall* "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!"

329303[/snapback]

Oh, yeah, lots of things have changed... Half the walls are completely covered with graffiti, we installed a vomitorium, the captain's chair is held together with duct tape, there's a new consule between the helm and the con (we sit there when we use the viewscreen to play video games :( ), and the arboretum is now a skate park. Our ship is so rad! :blush::blush:

Steps back onto the bridge of the guys ship.... Well, it did not take long for the boys to mess this place up again. *shakes head and shrugs* oh, well....

Gets ready to beam back to the girls ship, but makes sure to leave the box of cleaning supplies beside the captains chair. Then again, the guys probably will use the stuff to create some sort of explosive device to amuse themselves.... but, there is always the chance they'll pick up and clean up after themselves.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

wow...long time since I've been here....anything changed? *wipes her finger along the wall* "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!"

329303[/snapback]

Oh, yeah, lots of things have changed... Half the walls are completely covered with graffiti, we installed a vomitorium, the captain's chair is held together with duct tape, there's a new consule between the helm and the con (we sit there when we use the viewscreen to play video games :frusty: ), and the arboretum is now a skate park. Our ship is so rad! :clap::dude:

329542[/snapback]

*does site to site transport*...hmm thats all cool but i miss something*looks around*..heyyyy where have the green dancers gone B) :)

329303[/snapback]

Oh, yeah, lots of things have changed... Half the walls are completely covered with graffiti, we installed a vomitorium, the captain's chair is held together with duct tape, there's a new consule between the helm and the con (we sit there when we use the viewscreen to play video games :clap: ), and the arboretum is now a skate park. Our ship is so rad! B) B)

329542[/snapback]

*does site to site transport*...hmm thats all cool but i miss something*looks around*..heyyyy where have the green dancers gone :frusty::dude:

329721[/snapback]

Oh... Um... sorry.

*Calls my quarters and tells the Orion girls they can leve now.*

Heh... :)

ok time for u boys to stop being lazy. *holds out a remote* if I push thins button all your beer will be jettisoned from the ship. NOW GET CLEANING!!! :twisted: and just in case i have a special password on the remote so only i can jettison the beer and if you destroy the remote your beer will be jettisone and blown up.

ok time for u boys to stop being lazy. *holds out a remote* if I push thins button all your beer will be jettisoned from the ship. NOW GET CLEANING!!! :twisted: and just in case i have a special password on the remote so only i can jettison the beer and if you destroy the remote your beer will be jettisone and blown up.

346160[/snapback]

*beams in*...drop the remote... put your hands where i can see them or the monkey gets it :rolleyes:

346160[/snapback]

*Clings to the beer with a straw in hand*

If the beer goes, I'm going with it!

"You may take our lives! But you will never take... OUR LAGER!"

Great Idea having a skate park in the Arboretum on the ship for all those that might do alittle skateboarding Guys.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol: :)

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

346160[/snapback]

*beams in*...drop the remote... put your hands where i can see them or the monkey gets it :rolleyes:

346484[/snapback]

*puts the remote in a pocket and zips it* Let go of the monkey or the beer gets it. *pulls a bottle of beer out of nowhere and holds a phaser to it*

Damn, it's been ages since I've been here. Look at this mess, the empty beer cans are up to my knees! Good work, boys!

*Rummages through the empty beer cans and finds a half-drunk bottle of Southern Comfort.*

Ugh, I'm still sick of this stuff from last night!

*Tosses the bottle.*

Something's wrong... I don't feel like drinking right now... I'm scared.

Damn, it's been ages since I've been here. Look at this mess, the empty beer cans are up to my knees! Good work, boys!

*Rummages through the empty beer cans and finds a half-drunk bottle of Southern Comfort.*

Ugh, I'm still sick of this stuff from last night!

*Tosses the bottle.*

Something's wrong... I don't feel like drinking right now... I'm scared.

356024[/snapback]

LOL me too...i forgot this place still existed :frusty: .....hey look what i found...B)...bad candy bar B)

Um... that's not a candy bar. All the bathrooms were occupied, and no one was around, so...

you guys need to clean up around here. I feel like puking. *spots a tribble* Ohh a Tribble :laugh: *chases after it, catches it, and beams back to the girls enterprise*

This whole myth that girls are a lot cleaner than guys is quite unfounded. The girls toilets are often much dirtier than the guys, they just won't admit it.