Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

An Enterprise Just For The Guys

I find it amusing that this is "an Enterprise just for the guys," but this is where all the girls are...

Admit it... You can't be happy without us!  :P

312001[/snapback]

Thats what i keep saying :P ...must be the smell...or the free beer :wow:

312013[/snapback]

FREE BEER! That means more beer cans for my weapon! :) Keep on drinking boys!

*The weapon has to very nosy for the hangover in the morning. :lol: *

312035[/snapback]

hehe.....I know something we can also do to the cans apart from make them nosy......spray them with girly smells :)

312156[/snapback]

*Shakes head* :P girly smells :)

I find it amusing that this is "an Enterprise just for the guys," but this is where all the girls are...

Admit it... You can't be happy without us!  :)

312001[/snapback]

Thats what i keep saying :P ...must be the smell...or the free beer :P

312013[/snapback]

FREE BEER! That means more beer cans for my weapon! :) Keep on drinking boys!

*The weapon has to very nosy for the hangover in the morning. :lol: *

312035[/snapback]

hehe.....I know something we can also do to the cans apart from make them nosy......spray them with girly smells :)

312156[/snapback]

*Shakes head* :P girly smells :)

312159[/snapback]

Perfect... We send over all our empty beer cans to their ship... They spray them with girly smells (sounds kinda wrong, if you ask me :wow: )... That means they have a bunch of empty beer cans smelling like girl... And all the while, the little bits of beer inside start growing mold. Mold which our MacGyver has genetically altered to... well, I'm not going to give it away... HAHAHA! :)

Admit it... You can't be happy without us!  :P

312001[/snapback]

Hey, come on... When we were over on our own ship, you guys kept showing up. So turn about is fair play :wow: :lol:

Admit it... You can't be happy without us!  :lol:

312001[/snapback]

Hey, come on... When we were over on our own ship, you guys kept showing up. So turn about is fair play :P :wow:

312162[/snapback]

Yeah, but now we have ours... And you've all abandonded yours! It's adrift in space! The Ferengi shall seize it!

Do you truely think the ship is just a drift in space where Ferengi might seize it? There are people who are there and on alert for anyone might come on the ship.

hehe.....men....people :msn-wink:  :(

meh

312565[/snapback]

What do you mean..men :nono: ...with out us your fluffy little pink ship would still be in space dock while you check your make up :P ..*hits warp speed* :(

hehe.....men....people :msn-wink:  :P

meh

312565[/snapback]

What do you mean..men :( ...with out us your fluffy little pink ship would still be in space dock while you check your make up :lol: ..*hits warp speed* :(

313396[/snapback]

Yeah, you better hit warp speed. :nono:

hehe.....men....people :msn-wink:  :)

meh

312565[/snapback]

What do you mean..men :hug: ...with out us your fluffy little pink ship would still be in space dock while you check your make up :) ..*hits warp speed* :)

313396[/snapback]

Yeah, they don't have a viewscreen... just a huge vanity mirror!

*Joins hang in warp speed.*

:P

hehe.....men....people

meh

312565[/snapback]

What do you mean..men ...with out us your fluffy little pink ship would still be in space dock while you check your make up ..*hits warp speed*

313396[/snapback]

Yeah, you better hit warp speed.

313404[/snapback]

hehe.....men....people

meh

312565[/snapback]

What do you mean..men ...with out us your fluffy little pink ship would still be in space dock while you check your make up ..*hits warp speed*

313396[/snapback]

:)

313834[/snapback]

Guys! Guys! Can't we be civil around here?

Click For Spoiler

Throws rotten fruit fromt he torpedoe tubes on the girls ship and knocks the guys out of warp :)

And our vanity mirror is also our view screen! Multi-purpose!

Edited by Angel of Darkness

Huh? Guys int he girls ship? Girls in the Guys? Is this a invasoin?

313744[/snapback]

oh, yeah.. definately an invasion. Though I have not the foggiest idea who started it. I just joined in on the fun late in the game.

hehe.....men....people

meh

312565[/snapback]

313396[/snapback]

313404[/snapback]

hehe.....men....people

meh

312565[/snapback]

313396[/snapback]

:)

313834[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

Throws rotten fruit fromt he torpedoe tubes on the girls ship and knocks the guys out of warp :hug:

313847[/snapback]

Shields up! We're going to be boarded!!!

...Waitaminute... that might not be so bad... :)

I'm joking! Don't smack me like a red-headed step-child!

hehe.....men....people

meh

312565[/snapback]

313396[/snapback]

313404[/snapback]

hehe.....men....people

meh

312565[/snapback]

313396[/snapback]

:bow:

313834[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

Throws rotten fruit fromt he torpedoe tubes on the girls ship and knocks the guys out of warp :hug:

313847[/snapback]

...Waitaminute... that might not be so bad... :P

313979[/snapback]

:) :) :) Wishy!

I''m ashamed in you! And I thought you knew better!!!!

*runs around the ship spraying everyone quarters with girly stuff and hanging those lil fragrenced trees up where people cant see them* there we go *evil laugh*

*pelts the guys*

I'm done :hug:

*thwacks hang after not seeing the sign - it just simpley aint there no more!* *High 5's Odie who messed up the sign*

...Waitaminute... that might not be so bad...  :P

313979[/snapback]

:P :P Wishfire!!

Oh good grief!! *joins AoD in pelting the guys*

*Our ship needs a someone a Martha Stewart attidude.*

311801[/snapback]

Fine, you girls go get yourself a Martha Stewart.

We'll get a MacGyver! :P

311822[/snapback]

:: Lt. Jaz materializes on the main transporter pad:: " Did someone call for 'MacGuyver'? Well, I may not be MacGuyver, but I'm the next best thing." Jaz brushes off his cloak, then steps off the pad. Placing his knapsack on the floor, he begins to inventory his 'toolbox'. " Hmmm....let us see.... a roll of duck tape, a bundle of nylon cord, another roll of duck tape ~~ a guy can never have too much duck tape :P ~~ bandanas, ...." Well, it seems my kit is in need of more stuff. A little bit of 'midnight requisitioning' is in order. :P Lt. Jaz picks up his knapsack and strolls into the hallway.

311801[/snapback]

We'll get a MacGyver! :P

311822[/snapback]

:: Lt. Jaz materializes on the main transporter pad:: " Did someone call for 'MacGuyver'? Well, I may not be MacGuyver, but I'm the next best thing." Jaz brushes off his cloak, then steps off the pad. Placing his knapsack on the floor, he begins to inventory his 'toolbox'. " Hmmm....let us see.... a roll of duck tape, a bundle of nylon cord, another roll of duck tape ~~ a guy can never have too much duck tape :P ~~ bandanas, ...." Well, it seems my kit is in need of more stuff. A little bit of 'midnight requisitioning' is in order. :P Lt. Jaz picks up his knapsack and strolls into the hallway.

314396[/snapback]

Just as long as you never say, "Get me a pick-axe, an avacado, and my snorkle... trust me dude, I've made bongs out of less!" it's all good!

311801[/snapback]

We'll get a MacGyver! :wow:

311822[/snapback]

:: Lt. Jaz materializes on the main transporter pad:: " Did someone call for 'MacGuyver'? Well, I may not be MacGuyver, but I'm the next best thing." Jaz brushes off his cloak, then steps off the pad. Placing his knapsack on the floor, he begins to inventory his 'toolbox'. " Hmmm....let us see.... a roll of duck tape, a bundle of nylon cord, another roll of duck tape ~~ a guy can never have too much duck tape :lol: ~~ bandanas, ...." Well, it seems my kit is in need of more stuff. A little bit of 'midnight requisitioning' is in order. :P Lt. Jaz picks up his knapsack and strolls into the hallway.

314396[/snapback]

Just as long as you never say, "Get me a pick-axe, an avacado, and my snorkle... trust me dude, I've made bongs out of less!" it's all good!

314498[/snapback]

Not to worry, wishfire! :P I'm not into bongs. Hammers, well... :P

Whatever it takes to stop the unruly tribbles ~~ those that get too much "quatro triticale" -aka wheat ~~ Those buggers will muck up the food replicators, for sure! :P

All we need is screens to keep them out of the important stuff. If they eat my left-overs, I don't care about it!

hehe.....men....people :msn-wink:  :wow:

meh

312565[/snapback]

What do you mean..men :P ...with out us your fluffy little pink ship would still be in space dock while you check your make up :P ..*hits warp speed* :P

313396[/snapback]

Dont worry girls i disabled the warp drive before he could run :P

*Massive thwack* thats for the make up joke *Massive thwack* and thats for no reason just for fun hahaha :lol:

::Jaz dodges pelted fruit:: "Oh My! This is a starship? " Lt Jaz exclaims. " If the admiral hears of this, there'll be heads rolling for sure." Jaz shakes his head as he proceedes down the hallway. Looking up, he spies something dangling from a signpost. Reaching up, he grasps the item and, upon closer inspection, sees that it is .... underwear? Dropping it in disgust, Jaz continues on down the hallway, muttering to himself "Egad! What sort of vile debauchery has been going on here? This place doesn 't need a McGuyver, it needs a Marine Corp drill sergeant!" :tank: :busted:

::Jaz dodges pelted fruit::  "Oh My!  This is a starship? " Lt Jaz exclaims.  " If the admiral hears of this, there'll be heads rolling for sure."  Jaz shakes his head as he proceedes down the hallway.  Looking up, he spies something dangling from a signpost.  Reaching up, he grasps the item and, upon closer inspection, sees that it is .... underwear?  Dropping it in disgust, Jaz continues on down the hallway, muttering to himself "Egad!  What sort of vile debauchery has been going on here?  This place doesn 't need a McGuyver, it needs a Marine Corp drill sergeant!"  :tank:  :busted:

315367[/snapback]

:lol: :dude:

Hey kerry no throwing fruit on this ship,there is enough on the floor with out you adding to it :lol: :P

You guys need to clean up around here. I feel like I'm going to barf from the odor. Time for this place to shine. *Grabs some chains and whips* How many girls are going to help me round up some of those guys. It's time to train them. Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha.:twisted: Here boys, come get the nice can of beer.

:yahoo:

Lock and bolt your doors the 5 year cleaning is comming.