Would You Care To Be A Vampire?

Would You Care To Be A Vampire?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Care To Be A Vampire?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • I Am A Vampire

Smuggler Sam  look up the disease Xeroderma Pigmentosum and tell me I'm not a vampire.  True I don't fear the cross or God's wrath on me, but a cross made with any nickel alloy will burn me as I'm allergic to nickel other than that I'm just a run of the mill *blood* sucker.  Just kidding.

We're all Undead until we die.  LOL

You have that?? wow. I have heard of it before. I heard it in a couple of Dean Koontz books. I ended up with much respect for anyone with it. It can't be easy, I had a lot of respect for you before, now it is heightened.

I personally don't like the daylight, it really hurts my eyes and gives me a headache. Asides from that Nighttime is when I am most alert and at peace.

I am a vampire. I have fangs(had them for as long as I can remember), I hate the sunlight(I barely go outside, but I would miss it once in a while), and well I am not fond of drinking blood but I could get used to it. I even went to Tal Shiar 8472's site and became a vampire. But I am partially vampire when you think about it.

Nighttime is when I am most alert and at peace.

Dittos, it's much calmer then the daytime, i think because more people in your given side of the globe are asleep and not sending out those bothersome brainwaves that bother us more easily. The thing about the sun i agree with, i prefer days where it's overcast and cloudy, although i do admit i like to see a semi-cloudy sky sometimes (i have carpeting that looks that way, it's nice to look at, wish i had that on my ceiling though). Plus, the only time i get to listen to coast to coast am is at night :blink:. I think i'm 1/4 vampire btw, i sometimes have this urge to bite someone and, nm. Let's just say i'm a bit more cranky at daytime.

No thanks i like day time too much but i know some one who could nibble on my neck :) ..he is very good at it if i might add :) :laugh:

No thanks i like day time too much but i know some one who could nibble on my neck :laugh: ..he is very good at it if i might add :)  :)

LMAO why thank you... :blush 2: i took a lot of practice and a few girls necks but i got there in the end :) :)

No, I wouldn't want to be a Vampire. I'd rather be like Amanda on Hilander. Just as long as I grow to be 18 or 21 years old first. I would not want to be a child immortal. :bow:

I know that Ben would be tempted to pick 42... So... yea.. I'm a vampyre sort of... maybe... I'm not sure myself... but I hate light and sun and I like red things.... hmmm... I'll give out the details later...

42! :clap:

I won't mind being both a vampire and immortal... :clap:

I remember something about "homeostatic time-travel" requiring the individual to exists throughout all parts of eternity, ergo: immortality...

It shall be interesting to be a vampire, but there are other immortals...

Despite what Shake claims in an Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode, you cannot become a Highlander from jumping off a magic-cliff... :clap:

Being a werewolf wouldn't be my thing (the term is lycanthropy), though animal metamorphosis on a casual basis couldn't be a bad thing... *Has never seen Manimal..*

lastresort.jpg42.gif

:( I have pointed teeth, Like the dark, Like my meat medium rare, :blush 2: :laugh: , but that doesn't mean I'm a Vampire............ :lol:

If the vampire that wanted to "turn" me looked like salma hayek in "From Dusk Till Dawn" or Kate Beckinsale from "Underworld"....I'd be stretch my neck out so far......

:(

In all seriousness. No.

Most vampy films show that there are far too many negatives.

Just read Anne Rice's "Interview with a Vampire".

The vampires all go nuts after a few centuries from boredom and failure to assimilate into changing times. Most of them commit suicide or just disappear.

I want to be a vampire... I wouldn't mind killing a person for food, or maybe to take one as an apprentice or if a male or female takes my fancy. I absolutely hate the sunlight, but as a vampire, I bet I would long to see the light. To wander the world until I am killed or take my own life, that seems like a nice way to go.

Aside from the fact that I LOVE steak medium rare... I do not think I would be a good vampire. Though I sunburn really easily, I still like being in the sun too much to give that up. And outside of teal or sky blue, the color I wear the most of is either grey or black (and though some people where I live have suggested it, I do not believe I am a Goth. B) I only died my hair almost black once in my life, and it was during a low point in my life early this year. I was incredibly upset about a situation I really had NO control over. I am pretty much ok now and my hair is back to its real color , light reddish brown as well as back to being almost shoulder length. I had it chopped off really kinda short in the back and left it about chin length in the front.).

Even though my brother is not a vampire we joke with him a bit on the fact that his teeth naturally look like vampire fangs. He seriously looks as if he was wearing tooth covers that they make for vampire costumes. As a joke once, he posed in a coffin because of what we are always saying (he kinda added to the effect by wearing black)

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Sometimes I think having Lupus is like being a Vampire, I've had to have several blood transfusion and I am anymore really sensitive to the sun and fluorescent lights :vbg:

Blade was a cool movie maybe I'm a day walker