Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Angry And Upset?

I just download MSN. When I got to the SIGN-IN it told me I didn't exist and neither did my password. What's THAT about?? :P :P :P

Click for Spoiler:

Angry, Crying and Pissed-Off, ROYALLY!

Well, I typed it in twice, what else was I supposed to do, wait for a confimation? I forgot about that :P so I should wait for that then, then go try to sign in again?

I only have Yahoo so far and don't know remember it being this difficult. Why do they make it so hard?? :P

I have MSN, and it seems to work OK. I have more trouble with Internet Explorer, and with Outlook Express. Do you have Smiley Central, anyone? :P

I have MSN but it's a real pain for me. For some reason it decides to randomly reset itself every once in a while and I have to re-enter all of my information. Considering that I hardly ever use it I'm trying to figure out exactly why I bother. :P

I'm talking about the Windows Messenger or the MSN Messenger or whatever it's called, I think that's what Jeanway's talking about too.

Edited by fenriz275

What's Smilie Central jaz4debo? :P I love smilies. I'm so used to using them that when I don't have them I type in a description of one where I want one, it's really stupid, I know. anyone else do that?

Greetings Jeanway! Jaz here. :P

The site is www.smileycentral.com

I am kind of green -LOL- when it comes to this warping to another site. I hope I did not lead you astray.

:P

P.s. I hope you have better success with this site than I have had. I have not been able to figure out how to get the smilies on my posts.

P.p.s - It works!

Edited by jaz4debo

Oh..

don't use msn hotmail. It's just a spam bed. They basically sell your email...

Use yahoo. More storage space and less spam.

(best ony Python impression)

Spam spam spam spam spam

BUT I DON"T LIKE SPAM

(best ony Python impression)

Spam spam spam spam spam

BUT I DON"T LIKE SPAM

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM wonderful spam!

I loved how monty python used this :P

I downloaded MSN a few weeks back and every time I try to log it on, my computer freezes up. :dude:

I have E-mailed their customer services, they say they will answer all queries within 24 hours but I sent the E-mail a week ago. :dude:

Well, I typed it in twice, what else was I supposed to do, wait for a confimation? I forgot about that :dude: so I should wait for that then, then go try to sign in again?

I only have Yahoo so far and don't know remember it being this difficult. Why do they make it so hard?? :dude:

U need a hotmail account and a NETpassport otherwise MSN wont work,u can get an NET passport at www.msn.com and also create a hotmail account there,then it should work.If it doesnt then I dont know sorry.

I tried that today and it just didn't help. I guess I'll just have to ABANDON :look:

OH, and why am I always losing my connect? Anyone know? The server connection. :look:

HMM, smilies on my post, let's see:

NOPE :look:

Edited by Jeanway

Well, I deleted MSN, the heck with it. Too much trouble. I still haven't been able put the Smilies from Smilie Central on anything but Yahoo IM's, but I have told alot of people about it and given them the e-add. Thanks, they are alot of fun, especially the customized ones :P :blink: We won't go into that here. :eekout::laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

I have msn because my program is msn 2000 profesional.

but never use it. always use yahoo msn is to much hassel

Actually you just need any email and it's password. Hotmail is also not a spam box, I hardly ever get any spam...