Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ Do You Ever? ~~

well stupid people post stupid things on stupid posts...

Ok That was Stupid!

Are you to trying to start a fight tina? I mean enough is enough already, if you can't get along with someone on this site that doesn't mean you have to respond to everyone one of their posts and try to hijack their threads, that's rather petty imo. :P

When i tried to start my car and the motor was already running

Are you to trying to start a fight tina? I mean enough is enough already, if you can't get along with someone on this site that doesn't mean you have to respond to everyone one of their posts and try to hijack their threads, that's rather petty imo

First off ..You are SO FUNNY :P Besides i can't get away from any of these threads..they are EVERYWERE..Besides the stupid posts comment was a non-sensical conversation EJP and I were having ..So..MYOB :P

Ok My Turn

have you ever sleeped with your clothes on and then got up an went to work that way?

I have never done that :P

Are you to trying to start a fight tina? I mean enough is enough already, if you can't get along with someone on this site that doesn't mean you have to respond to everyone one of their posts and try to hijack their threads, that's rather petty imo

First off ..You are SO FUNNY :P Besides i can't get away from any of these threads..they are EVERYWERE..Besides the stupid posts comment was a non-sensical conversation EJP and I were having ..So..MYOB :P

I AM HIS BUSINESS

Ok My Turn

have you ever sleeped with your clothes on and then got up an went to work that way?

I have never done that  :P

Yeah, I've done that. However, the only reason I've done that is becuase I just slept AT work.... Sort of like playing dead under my desk.

No hijacking threads people, and no fighting!!!!

This is getting on my nerves!!!!

To that, yes and no. I go to school. It's technically not work. But it is still boring and awful. I have worn school clothes for 3 days straight. It was nasty.

Have you ever insulted someone by accidentilly saying what you were thinking?

Thanks WAB. No not yet slept in my clothes but just me some time on it and I'll get back to you all :P

Did you ever take a shower and didn't rinse the soap off from under your arms and didn't notice til later when it dried and you couldn't raise them :o Back in the shower I went :P

Did you ever go on a fruit binge? Not fun the next couple days, I'll tell ya :)

No prob jeanway.

fruit binge...

I am eating fruit right now... I love fruit. they taste so good. I once went on a 5 day fruit binge...

Resulted in a week of diarhea....

Not pretty

I hate it when you forget to rinse you back in the shower...

The next day when you go to do something stenuous, it makes the shirt stick to your back and it smells nasty...

I think WB needs to get his facts straight :P

Anyway...have you looked foward to a television show but then its not as it was scheduled

Yea, ENTERPRISE pre-empted by freakin BASKETBALL!!!!!!! :P

Then the " Starting Over House ". It used to be on in the afternoon, week days at 3:00. Then after they get everyone addicted then they move it to 12:30 A.M.!!! So then after you've rearranged you whole schedule so you can stay up late, they now move it to 2:00 A.M. So now between the site here and that show, I might get a solid 1 1/2 hours sleep a night, unless I just say "FORGET ABOUT IT!" WHEW!!!! :) :P

O.K. THEN. :)

HAVE YOU EVER CALLED SOMEONE YOU KNEW, BY MISTAKE, ON THE PHONE AND YOU THOUGHT WERE CALLING SOMEONE ELSE WHO YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM TO KNOW YOU WERE CALLING AND YOU ASKED FOR THAT OTHER PERSON AND THEY RECOGNIZED YOUR VOICE? :( BUSTED! :busted: :o

Yea, ENTERPRISE  pre-empted by freakin BASKETBALL!!!!!!! :P

Then the " Starting Over House ". It used to be on in the afternoon, week days at 3:00.  Then after they get everyone addicted then they move it to 12:30 A.M.!!! So then after you've rearranged you whole schedule so you can stay up late, they now move it to 2:00 A.M. So now between the site here and that show, I might get a solid 1 1/2 hours sleep a night, unless I just say "FORGET ABOUT IT!" WHEW!!!!  :P  :)

O.K. THEN. :(

HAVE YOU EVER CALLED SOMEONE YOU KNEW, BY MISTAKE, ON THE PHONE AND YOU THOUGHT WERE CALLING SOMEONE ELSE WHO YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM TO KNOW YOU WERE CALLING AND YOU ASKED FOR THAT OTHER PERSON AND THEY RECOGNIZED YOUR VOICE? :) BUSTED!  :busted:  :o

I have...

I thought someone was was their father....

It turned out that he had strep throat so it was okay...

:P

Ever wake up in the morning with your arm underneath you, and then panic becuase you can't find your arm, thinking you lost it in the middle of the night?

Ever put the hot tea kettle in the refrigerator and the bottle of milk on the

stove? Right on top of the hot burner? :laugh:

Or trip over the same thing 20 times before you thought it might be a good idea to move it?

Something like that, I went to the frig for a refill of green tea with honey and genseng and poured myself half a glass of milk before I realized I got the wrong container. It was very gross, but so is green tea but it's good for you. :laugh:

No, I've used my passwords for so long I just type them in without think what they actually are. Most of them are related to my work so I use the number of one of my past favorite projects.

Do you ever forget to set the stove timer? I almost burned a cherry cobbler tonight. :flex:

No, I've used my passwords for so long I just type them in without think what they actually are.  Most of them are related to my work so I use the number of one of my past favorite projects.

Do you ever forget to set the stove timer?  I almost burned a cherry cobbler tonight. :)

Stove timer? Are you talking about the smoke detector? :flex: That goes off all the time for me, I never have to set it. You've never lived until you set a pot of water on fire. :)

I can't cook. I can only cook really bad pasta, a messed up cake which once blew up in the oven, and I once blew up a microwave. :bow:

Ever do a post in PURPLE? Then make it as small as possilbe so no one can read it? :)