Sign in to follow this  
deagletime

All Time Worst Movie of All Time

MY nomination for the all time worst movie of all time is......

Cabin Boy with that Doritos Woogie guy...arggg i cant stand him....i once lost a bet and had to watch that movie from start to end because i my friend knew how much i despised that movie...

The Avengers - it has got the worst movie ever made that wasn't intended to be bad. OMG, I still remember Sean Connery's "now is the winner of my discontent" and those giant Teddy Bears. I left the theater amazed that anyone would intentionally do that.

I saw a film that was called something like "adventures in the forbidden zone" with Peter Strauss. It was diabolical.

The only movie I wanted to walk out of I can't (thankfully) remember the title but it was about Vampire bats invading some small town. It was released some time in the late 70's. It was horrible. The only reason I didn't walk out was because my Dad wouldn't let me. He's a "no matter how bad it was, we've paid to see and we were going to stay" kinda guy.

The Avengers - it has got the worst movie ever made that wasn't intended to be bad.  OMG, I still remember Sean Connery's "now is the winner of my discontent" and those giant Teddy Bears.  I left the theater amazed that anyone would intentionally do that.

yes, yes. its true. sean connery is my favorite actor, but whenever someone mentions the avengers the movie i cringe. lol. also, waterworld is even worse. never seen battlefield earth though

Oh geez, I have a list...but for right now I will only write: Clerks, Scary Movie, South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut, oh darn there is more but I don't want to bore everyone....

Oh geez, I have a list...but for right now I will only write: Clerks, Scary Movie, South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut, oh darn there is more but I don't want to bore everyone....
Last Action Hero. BBBBUUUURRRRPPPP!

I thought scary movie and south park were both pretty funny. (HATED THE CANADA BASHING THOUGH!!!!!!!! :laugh: :blink: :o ) At some times I have a really childish sense of humour and i watch movies like the naked gun and monty python, while other times its alot more mature and ill watch a movie like the royal tennebaums. im pretty film snobish though. i takes alot to make me happy unless it is a really sophisticated or really SLAPSTICK funny.

And the last action here (doesnt deserve capitals. lol :huh: ) stunk. To quote the Simpsons: "Magic ticket my @$$!!!" --Cheif Wiggim. lol.

The Avengers - it has got the worst movie ever made that wasn't intended to be bad.  OMG, I still remember Sean Connery's "now is the winner of my discontent" and those giant Teddy Bears.  I left the theater amazed that anyone would intentionally do that.

Ohmigosh - thank you for saying that! I'm a big fan of The Original Avengers tv show - that movie was P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C! The only bearable part was hearing the REAL Steed's voice! (Why, oh, why couldn't he have been on screen, though??)

Last Action Hero. BBBBUUUURRRRPPPP!

I thought scary movie and south park were both pretty funny. (HATED THE CANADA BASHING THOUGH!!!!!!!! :o :laugh: :blink: ) At some times I have a really childish sense of humour and i watch movies like the naked gun and monty python, while other times its alot more mature and ill watch a movie like the royal tennebaums. im pretty film snobish though. i takes alot to make me happy unless it is a really sophisticated or really SLAPSTICK funny.

And the last action here (doesnt deserve capitals. lol :huh: ) stunk. To quote the Simpsons: "Magic ticket my @$$!!!" --Cheif Wiggim. lol.

The part of South Park that I hated the most(the Canada bashing was definately up there though) was all of the Sadam and Satan as lovers scenes, those were disgusting!

last action hero. BBBBUUUURRRRPPPP!

:laugh: Agreed! :blink: I forgot about that line from the Simpsons, thanks for the hoot! ps>notice I changed the caps in the quote.

Oh yeah, I couldn't stand Joe vs. the Volcano. I saw that in theatres while on vacation in Tampa Bay, Florida when I was a youngin'. To think Tom Hanks evolved from that to Forest Gump and Road To Perdition.

OMG - there are plans to make a Battlefield Earth 2; it boggles the mind.

for more info

movies in development

So I guess they didn't lose enough money on the first one.

Oh yeah, I couldn't stand Joe vs. the Volcano. I saw that in theatres while on vacation in Tampa Bay, Florida when I was a youngin'. To think Tom Hanks evolved from that to Forest Gump and Road To Perdition.

I actually love that movie, but maybe it's because I saw it when I was a kid so it stuck with me, and I love the whole "Brain Cloud" bit

for more info

movies in development

So I guess they didn't lose enough money on the first one.

I actually love that movie, but maybe it's because I saw it when I was a kid so it stuck with me, and I love the whole "Brain Cloud" bit

I saw it when I was a kid too, I was probably about 9 or 10. I'm also easily amused but that movie didn't cut it for me hehe

Worst movie at the moment:

I made the mistake of watching Battlefield Earth last night.

Boring, highly improbable and totally unbelievable and to top it off, bad acting and woeful dialogue!

Other bad movies:

Me, Myself and Irene

Dudley Do Right

Hollow Man- had a good premise and just didn't do enough to develop the character. He was a sex fiend and that was all....

Black Robe-

Not that it was a bad movie. It's just that with the characters threatening to flay the children alive for a large part of the movie- my friends and I just couldn't stand the possibility of seeing it actually happen- so we walked out. We had already been exposed to very gory scenes before we left. Yes, I know this type of thing happened in those times.

alien: ressurection!

i loved alien and aliens (hated alien3 though) but this movie was terrible. bad plot, bad acting, bad dialouge, bad sfx, and crappy new type of alien. not worth your money. but, still watch it if its on tv.

for more info

movies in development

Now I liked 'Battlefield Earth' B) The only problem I had with it was the last ten minutes of the film, which I thought got a bit silly. I mean how can you learn to fly a jet in a few days ?