Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valeris

Graduation

Yes, yes, yes! Today, exactly one hour and forty minutes ago, I graduated eighth grade! :angry: Which means that come fall, I am going to be a freshman in high school! I am so estatic! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes, yes, yes! Today, exactly one hour and forty minutes ago, I graduated eighth grade!  :clap: Which means that come fall, I am going to be a freshman in high school! I am so estatic!  :clap:  :dude:  :laugh:

that makes two of us going to high School!!!!!

:clap:

:laugh:

:hug:

But for me it was last thrusday...

I'm feeling my age now--my youngest brother will be a junior, and my only sister a senior. of course, there's these two going into HS, which makes me feel older, even tough I'm NOT old. I'm only 21, so as Garth Brooks says, "I'm much too young to feel this damned old"

Congrats, make you high school years count. :laugh: Study hard so you can get in a really good college. Just remember it is alright to party, but don't party too hard. Like seems like yesturday when I was freshmen in high scool, but that was awhile ago. :laugh:

I've actually only gone to a serious party thrice in my whole life....

That's sad considering the amount of Bar and Bat Mitzvahs that occur...

Enjoy high school. I stupidly dropped out of school after 8th grade. Something I thoroughly regret now. :laugh:

Everyone here is so nice and supportive! *cries* I love you guys! Congratulations to you too, WAB.

thanks!!!

Hope you have a good time too!

TOMMOROW (WED) I AM GRADUATING COLLEGE

YAH YAH YAH

CONGRATS ALL THE GRADS!!!!!!!!!!