BlueCrystal

What Is It?

Is it Sinqui or Chinese Okra  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is it Sinqui or Chinese Okra

• Sinqui
    • Chinese Okra
    • Ewe!!!
    • I wouldn't eat that no matter what you called it!

It's a joke TheUnicornHunter. The potato and tomato post was just getting to be a bit much. mjham made the point and my post thereafter were jokes.

It's a joke TheUnicornHunter.  The potato and tomato post was just getting to be a bit much.  mjham made the point and my post thereafter were jokes.

UH OH! :clap: What'd I fall into this time? I voted for the singui. HEY HEY HEY!!! I LOVE VEGETABLES, WHAT'S WRONG WITH TALKING ABOUT THEM ANYWAY?? I want to talk about vegetables!!!! :laugh: You know, I actually had a copy of the

" THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF VEGETABLES " there are thousands of them. It's really neat stuff. O.K.? I love ASPARAGUS!! :laugh:

Hey folks let's show some love for the vegetables, they may not pack the cholesterol around your heart but they keep things movin' in there. Let's especially remember the lesser known and under appreciated vegetables like sinqui, they may be plants but they have feelings too. Remember that when you're hiding them underneath your mashed potatoes kiddies. :P

Edited by fenriz275

I'm chinese and I'm kind of offended but it doesn't matter. It was all in good fun...

:grin:

My apologies WEAREBORG4102, I became aware of my spelling error later as I review my post Sinqui is spelled Sinqua and definitely you don't want to mistake one for a Seequa.

As for the Sinqua/Chinese Okra itself, you should be proud of it! The Sinqua is 45cm long compared to the American Okra that, it puts to shame, is only 5 to 8cm in size. WAY TO GO Sinqua/Chinese Okra!

Edited by BlueCrystal