Sign in to follow this  
Korthedaharmaster

I Think I Know What Happened

Click for Spoiler:

HEre is my theory

Remember the episode of Ds9 titled little Green Men. Basically Quark, Rom, Nog, and Odo are thrown back in time to the year 1947 and are taken to roswell or Area 51 and they become what the entire conspiracy is about. Anyway the shuttle they were on was a Ferengi Shuttle that Quark's cousin had given him. They are Taken Nog to starfleet academy. Quark without telling Rom or Nog is smuggling Kemocite to Drop off on the way back to DS9. They find out there is a bomb planted by there cousin on The shuttle and when it explodes it pulls there shuttle out of time because of the Kemocite and they end up in 1947.

Ok now to Enterprise We saw in the shipment that the Xindi Sloths were mining and refining massive amounts of Kemosite to put into the Xindi Weapon. We then come to Zero-Hour Archer is aboard the weapon it blows up with the massive amounts of kemosite the weapon is massive as well at leats 20 times as big as the shuttle quark and rom were in. It blows up and the kemosite causes Earth To shift it's place in time because the blast is big. The Andorians and Degras ship were far enough away not to be affected by the explosion. When Enterprise gets back to Earth they go to San Fran to find out whats going on. The P-51's came up to shoot them done because they felt they were a japanese or German threat. now we come to Archer in side the Medical tent. The doctor has been told to get the Nazi officers if someone shows up wearing an odd uniform. We then see the Blue Alien. I belive that he is in Fact a Reman But sent back in time to mess with the timeline by our old buddy Future guy who in fact is a Romulan. And somehow this is going to Spark the Rommulan war. We also find out why the expanse never shows up in any other show because Enterprise destroyed the Expanse. I think that The guardians were also being manipulated by Future Guy. And that the Guardians and The xindi were pawns in his plans to instigate and win the Romulan war.

Very plausible theory!

Remember to use the spoiler in discussing these very interesting ideas, because of all the details from episodes not yet seen by some of the members.

:) Dagnabit Kor you're BRILLIANT!! I don't think i even noticed the material the xindi mined et al. If you went to SF Academy i bet you'd get an A+ for that :). :waaaa:

I think you're on to something with that kemocite thing. If that's right I think its pretty impressive writing.

Hmm, great observation. I missed the connection.

Now we have to wait until the fall to find out the outcome. Damn cliffhangers.

Guest Mike_Hines01

Thats a very interesting theory, and from what I saw it and remember of the DS9 episode you mentioned it well turn out to be correct. But we'll have to wait to find out for sure.

Good theory! I was thinking along those lines, however not nearly as detailed as you!

The last ep definitely threw me for a loop the first time I watched it. Now the waiting.... :blink:

Click for Spoiler:

ok..good theory..question: the spear was near earth, they attacked and destroyed a space-station(where was nx-02) ok..Reed and hosh were in the other ship...near Earth...why did they have to go back to Enterprise...why didn't they just wait til enterprise got back..and why didn't they "experence" or see any changes to earth b4 they left the scene and made an unnessary trip back to enterprise....And if the effects were only on Earth.....not Reed or the Andorian ship...why was the moon base(the moon) affected...seems it was further away that the ships. And if it was a "explosion" effect.....that would just work on "time" how did Archer end-up on Earth...???

Interesting theory. It's highgly plausible, but I don't knowwhat to believe.