Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Where I Work

Here are a few pics from where i work the first one is what we call THE CLOCK under the clock you can see the flowers going around,when a car of flowers comes in front of the clock the buyers(me) make a bid the clock spins and addeds up the bids the best bid is then the starting price.

On the second pic you can see where the buyers sit,in the top left is where i sit but you cant see me..lol

The last pic is where the flowers are keept till they go on auction its about the lenth of 2 football fields and just as wide.

NEAT! I JUST CAME IN FROM WORK, for some lunch. Just picture me in this big empty apartment up on a ladder sencilling the walls. What kind of flowers do you have there? Where are you anyway?It is flowers, right? I am stencilling flowers right now, Wisteria, with alot of greenery and hummingbirds. It's looking good. :waaaa: But my back is killing me :waaaa::eekout:

Oh!!! I heard about the flower trading business in Holland!!!

I heard it's really cool!!!!

I saw it on a video....

NEAT! I JUST CAME IN FROM WORK, for some lunch.  Just picture me in this big empty apartment up on a ladder sencilling the walls. What kind of flowers do you have there? Where are you anyway?It is flowers, right?  I am stencilling flowers right now, Wisteria, with alot of greenery and hummingbirds. It's looking good. :waaaa: But my back is killing me :)  :eekout:

hehe *pictures jeanway up a ladder* :waaaa:

Well i am in The Netherlands,and we sell and buy every type of flower you could think of i belive there are around 650 types of flowers and about 350 types of plants,i dont know the names of all of them but i know a few :dude:

Btw mabe when your finished you can take a photo of your stencilling,i for one would like to see the end result :)

OK, I'll see what I can do. I'm not promising anything, but I'll try. :eekout:

OK, I'll see what I can do.  I'm not promising anything, but I'll try. :eekout:

No problem if you can sweet if not no worrys :waaaa:

That looks like a pretty fun place to work, Hang :eekout: . (Forgot who you said you buy for.)

He iemand uit Nederland. Ik heb ook een foto van mijn collegas erbij gezet ik sta er ergens op maar waar?

He somebody from the Netherlands. On this picture me and my colleges.

But where do i stand??

post-51-1085512385.jpg

Wow jij woont op Texel??? :rolleyes: Das best wel gaaf eigenlijk :nono:

En welkom hier,ik ben ook een nederlander :P

Wow you live on the island Texel?Thats pretty kewl!

And welcome im also a dutch person :o

Wow jij woont op Texel???  :P  Das best wel gaaf eigenlijk :o

En welkom hier,ik ben ook een nederlander :rolleyes:

Wow you live on the island Texel?Thats pretty kewl!

And welcome im also a dutch person :nono:

This is about my photos not a meeting point.

He iemand uit Nederland. Ik heb ook een foto van mijn collegas erbij gezet ik sta er ergens op maar waar?

Nope i am english i live and work here.

Sorry, I did not now that you got angry and I do not live on Texel but in Limburg.

No i didnt get angry i was just saying it was not a meeting point no offence....dont belive everything you hear about me i am a nice guy.

Hang, I think your avatar is the thing that's giving you the bad boy reputation :waaaa:

Hang, I think your avatar is the thing that's giving you the bad boy reputation :)

LMAO true but i am such a sweet guy*innocent look on face* :).. well so my mum keeps telling me :waaaa:

I know you're really cool and sensitive...

But some people don't looking at your avatar..

just telling you...

:waaaa:

My mom's worse...

she's evil...

She makes me looks so sweet and caring when I can be a really pain in the arse....

I know you're really cool and sensitive...

But some people don't looking at your avatar..

just telling you...

:)

My mom's worse...

she's evil...

She makes me looks so sweet and caring when I can be a really pain in the arse....

Well my friend thats there problem if they dont like my avatar or me i wont lose any sleep over it i know who my friends are here and i know what they think of me and thats all that matters, and the avatar is staying RC made it for me :waaaa: twice infact she had to remake it.. :)

:blink: cool i didnt know you had photos from our work,and yes you can see you,your the guy with the big head..lol joke :clap: