Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Fingernails On The Blackboard...

...does that bug you? Not me but if I see a baby chewing on a washcloth; my teeth get set on edge. *shudders at the thought*

...does that bug you? Not me but if I see a baby chewing on a washcloth; my teeth get set on edge. *shudders at the thought*

AAAAAWWWWWWW!! Stop it!!!!! A dog lapping himself drives me right out of my freakin mind :look: A dripping faucet. :lol: INSTANT INSANITY!!!!!! 1 2 3 I'M OVER THE CLIFF! A Car alarm. :laugh: Alarm clock buzzing. There are more, let me think about this, I'll be back!!!!

The chalkboard does get me sometimes, I'll admit. Can't really think of much else, though.

Really annoying cellphone ringtones that some people seem to think are cool, they're not cool they're lame. Very, very lame. :laugh:

styrofoam rubbing against styrofoam - (fingernails do it too)

Biting into red delicious apples

Answering your phone and hearing an incoming fax

A different sort of shudder from high pitched screams of children - the I'm spoiled and I'm going to scream until I get what I want scream.

A different sort of shudder from high pitched screams of children - the I'm spoiled and I'm going to scream until I get what I want scream.

Amen to that. :P

I hate that...

that's why I like dry erase boards....

I hate off-key birthday songs...

I also hate mistakes...

Chalkboard scrape

Sceaming kids

Fax whine

Off-key singing

People Chewing With Their Mouths Open! It should be outlawed in public!

OMG just thinking about nails on a chalkboard....eekface.gif There's no worse sound in the world.

I hate nails on a chalkboard! Not only the sound but the FEELING!!

*Does something like a very large shudder or a very smal seizure*

Nails down a chalk board noooooo. I don't even want to think about it. :P

Chalk on my fingers and cotton wool get me shuddering in the same way I can't stand the way they feel. Ewww. :P

Tapping. Like when your trying to thinking out a solution to a problem and someone is tapping their fingers against something wait for you to answer them. Very annoying. Gum chewing and snapping it repeatedly another thing that drives me up a wall. Women that ignore the *Mommy*call. You know when a kid keeps saying *mommy* and she pretends not to hear them. For Heaven sake just tell the kid 'NO' and to shut up. Rap music, like that's really music?