14 members have voted

1. 1. HAve you ever been on a diet?

• yes, many
    • yes, some
    • yes, once
    • not really
    • no, but might try one
    • no, never

On one right now, I regulate my diet because there is a long line of heart disease and diabetes in my family so never hurts to start early.

Nope. I eat healthily and exercise anyways. I love veggies. Mmm. In fact I am going to get some carrots right now.

If you want to call it a diet, I did cut back on the amount of foods I was eating and I started exercising on a regular basis. I went from 185 lbs down to 155lbs which is an ok size for me because I'm 5'10" and I've managed to stay at that weight for the past 2 years now.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

I haven't been on a diet for the purpose of losing weight or what have you, but I did go through a stage not too long ago when I didn't eat processed foods, dairy, eggs, or meat (still don't eat meat) Needless to say, I lost a lot of weight, and since I was on the slender side to begin with I realized that maybe I should eat a broader variety of food. So I did.

Nope never needed to go on one i can eat what i want and as much as i want with out haveing to worry about it :wub: ..but i work out a lot so that helps my keep in shape <_<

Yes i have once together with my sister we went on a diet but after 3 weeks we both gave up,i love my cakes and sweets so i couldnt resist not eating them,but now i am happy with my body so i wont be doing that again.

On one right now, I regulate my diet because there is a long line of heart disease and diabetes in my family so never hurts to start early.

This is absolutely, positively the right approach to take, and data shows it can... WILL most likely make a difference. You can avoid diabetes, for example.

I am on a diabetic diet, more or less. When someone was trying to encourage me about dealing with diabetes, they said I should look at it as an opportunity to learn to eat right. Well, I have learned to eat right, and my diabetes is under control, but the smart thing to do is eat right BEFORE you develop a chronic condition.