Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Worst Eating Expeience You Ever Had?

my worst eating experience??

Me and my friend were put in a host family in Oxford and that morning when we got breakfast it was old dry bread and molded jam :S I opened the glass and It had molded jam in it soo horrendous,and try climbling the st.Pauls Cathedral on an empty stomach,i fainted halfway down.

I drank mineral spirits accidentally once. It actually doesn't have much of a flavor to it, and it's strangely warm. :drool:

Edited by fenriz275

once in a restaurant here in holland, a man on the table beside me started to Vomating on his table (he was also a little drunk) at that time i was eating a italian vegeteble cream soup.

:drool:

OOOOOOHHH!!! THAT ONE GOT ME :drool:

I attempted to eat a raw oyster once but it doesn't really count as an eating experience because it exited my mouth whole.

The worst experience was when someone talked me into trying sushi - "put the whole thing in your mouth" they said. I was in public so I couldn't spit it out and had to eat it - grossest thing I've ever had.

Gherkins = me blowing chunks

Raw meat = me blowing chunks

I do how ever love to eat whole raw Onions!

They all make me sick :drool:

The 3-Mile Island buffalo shrimp appetisers at Hooters...

Oh, wait a minute, that's the BEST eating experience I had. :o

AHHH, back to your old self I see :drool:

Could be right now. I ran out of ketchup, Salsa or anything else I could put on these french fries. So I resorted to watered down Sweet and Sour Sauce. :P I need to get off here and go shopping. :drool: SOON.

Edited by Jeanway

Jeanway, I want to thank you for starting this post. Off hand I can't think of any really gross things that has happen to me in restuarants and around work being that I work for a multi-cultural company people tend to bring in all kinds of foods to try and share. Cicadas are coming out after a 17 year sleep and I'm sure we're be eating them in a number of dishes. Anyway I wanted to thank because after reading this post I no longer have to worry about dieting. I just read this and skip lunch or dinner. :P . We need a :gag face on the clickable smilies.

Edited by BlueCrystal

OH worst eating experance? Had to be the time i found a hiar in my pasta at school...only it was already IN my MOUTH at the time....needless to say i was in the bathroom for about half of period 4.

OMG, did I have an experience today. I work for a natural/health food distributor so occasionally we get samples etc. I picked up a bag of cookes that was out for samples and gave one to all my team mates - unfortunately I did that before I tasted one. Maybe the low carb should have been a clue or the ingredient list with soy first. I can't even describe the taste if that cookie, funky in a gross way. Everyone tossed their cookie - literally not metaphorically. The really sad thing is they sell those and some poor schmuck is going to pay money for the worst tasting cookie in the world.