• FAT JUICY CHEESBURGER
    • PANCAKES AND BACON
    • CEREAL AND TOAST
    • BAGEL WITH OR WITHOUT CREAM CHEESE
    • EGGS AND SAUSAGE
    • LEFTOVER STEAK
    • LEFTOVER CHICKEN
    • OTHER(PLEASE REPLY WHAT)

well in response to the cola poll i just had to add the breakfast poll. lol. personally i love cold pizza in the morning, or even a great fillet mignon(cold of course). but i like pancakes, and eggs, and bacon for dinner. i know im backwards but i cant help it. so what do you like? plus my favorite breakfast drink is an ice cold soda.

I rarely eat breakfest, but it's usally on the weekends and i have pancakes and bacon or belgin waffles. other than that i have a poptart around 1pm late brunch, and lunch at 3pm and dinner at7pm, not really a morning person

I don't eat breakfast a lot either. We are so bad - it's supposed to be the most important meal of the day.

I know this restaurant that does incredible bacon and scrabbled eggs with hashbrowns. Yum :look:

I also remember this incredible monterey cheese omlette I had in Tampa. Monterey is an underused cheese in Canada. It makes me gag when I see restaurants up here using mozzarella cheese on nachos and tacos, etc. :laugh:

What's breakfast? :look: Oh yeah, it's one of those things morning people do isn't it. I wouldn't know. I'm with Mike here, an ice cold Coke is perfect in the morning. Er...afternoon. Whatever.

I'm with Mike here, an ice cold Coke is perfect in the morning. Er...afternoon. Whatever.

You guys sound like me too. I don't normally eat breakfast (sometimes toast) but the first stop I make when I get to the office building I work in is to one of the food places to get my morning coke. It's my caffeine too. :laugh:

I ususally eat bacon with eggs in some combination - with sausage, in an egg-muffin or with hash-browns or even in a burrito! Yum :laugh: .

Add me to the "not a morning person" list..that's why I work the evening shift. When I get up, it's a cold can of Mountain Dew and a cigarette!

now to all you fellow non-morning persons, i feel that whenever i get up, thats morning to me, and thus breakfast time, lol. like right now its 12:06 am, but i think its noon. well not really but you know what im saying, dont you :laugh:

now to all you fellow non-morning persons, i feel that whenever i get up, thats morning to me, and thus breakfast time, lol. like right now its 12:06 am, but i think its noon. well not really but you know what im saying, dont you :laugh:

Well it's 9:30 p.m. here. I need to go make lunch! B) :laugh:

I rarely eat breakfast too (as in never...) but I like cocoa crispies with milk and/or orabge juice.

I rarely eat breakfast too (as in never...) but I like cocoa crispies with milk and/or orabge juice.

Thanks a lot, now I'm craving cocoa crispies. :laugh:

Star Trek fans are so unhealthy! I dont like breakfast either!!! :tear: But i have started having a bit of toast at my desk in the morning as i think the earlier you start eating in the day, the earlier before bed time you stop eating and so you burn up your food more. Or something like that... :idea:

I too hate to eat breakfast...

(I force myself to eat breakfast because it kick starts the metabolism and so causes more efficient burning of calories through-out the day which means I have less sit-ups to do to fight the battle of the bulge which I am losing anyway :tear: )

...because I get bored with the same things all the time but cold cereal has so many different varieties I can eat a different kind every morning for 6 months so, that makes it easier.

Every other Sunday we have a Hugh breakfast meal for the evening supper, the works!.

Star Trek fans are so unhealthy! I dont like breakfast either!!! :idea: But i have started having a bit of toast at my desk in the morning as i think the earlier you start eating in the day, the earlier before bed time you stop eating and so you burn up your food more. Or something like that... :bow:

hey i resemble that remark. lol i mean resent that remark :tear: good thinking but if i started early, id just keep eating till i went to bed lol. so i just have a drink in the morning, and not much for lunch, then an ok dinner. usually :D

Depends on where I am....

my mom is an opener at McDonalds(5am-1pm is her shift) so when I go there it usually a steak egg and cheese sandwhich(I order the bisuit version, but have them change it to a hamburger bun)

At Quincy's breakfast bar....I attack the fruit, and have mushrooms covered in cheese(I know that those are supposed to go on eggs, but I don't wanna eat them like that), or the potato slices dipped in the cheese.

At village inn or anywhere that serves all meals 24 hours a day, I will have a grilled chicken sandwhich.

As for at home....if I eat breakfast...it will be a glass Carnation Good Start Instant Breakfast(Classic Chocolate-even though my dad said it tastes like dirt, my brother thinks it tastes like alfalfa, and my mom and sister won't even touch it...but it is good!!), a handful of Crispix or Frosted Mini-Wheats, or something I find in the refridgerator(Cheese covered Stuffed mushroom caps, leftover steak or chicken, or a jar of fruit)

I was the other cold pizza - even better with Mtn Dew. I need to eat breakfast - and I need to eat protein. Cold pizza, left over Chinese food, a tuna sandwich - I'm not picky. I don't like traditional breakfast food for breakfast. Cheese grits, scrambled eggs and maple sausage make a great dinner.

I usually have just a bowl of cereal for breakfast, so I voted for cereal and toast. If it is any cereal with sugar in it, I have like three bowls! :laugh:

yeah i love breakfast foods, bacon eggs cereal, peanut butter crunch mmmmmm, pancakes sausage waffles, i love it all, just not for breakfast i like it for dinner. oh well. i gotta go with unicorn hunter i like the mtdew w/pizza, i mostly go for the soda as drink of choice in the morning. ;)

yeah i love breakfast foods, bacon eggs cereal, peanut butter crunch mmmmmm, pancakes sausage waffles, i love it all, just not for breakfast i like it for dinner. oh well. i gotta go with unicorn hunter i like the mtdew w/pizza, i mostly go for the soda as drink of choice in the morning. ;)

Yeah, if Mountain dew is available at the resteraunt that I go to for any meal...that is the drink I get...and it does go pretty well with nearly every breakfast food!!

I voted other if I eat any thing I usually have like a glass of milk.. If I'm at my grandma's though she makes the best breakfest that you just have to eat... However I do not like breakfest food..(the whole rest of my family does though) so sometimes my mom makes breakfest for dinner.. Also often in the morning my braces will hurt to the poin that I can't chew on anything thats where the milk comes in..

all hail Bev!! ;)

I'm not a morning person either, but "breakfast" is my favorite meal. its actually not breakfast by the time I wake up though (At least on weekend anyways) its more like lunch. But I still like the food for breakfast, i like pancakes and bacon (sometimes) but usually just cereal. I also have the same problem as bevfank with braces ;)