Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

For Crying Out Loud.....

I go for long periods of time without crying. Then all of a sudden that's all I seem to do for a while. Then I'm o.k. again and don't for another long time. Does anyone else do this? :(

Why isn't this in the cotton candy factory???

This is one of my reasons, right here :( What is your problem hk? Don't you have anything else better to do than dog me? Go chase someone else for a change. You little CrapHound :( What are you now the 'Forum Police'? Your certainly not a Mod. Don't you know it's impolite to critisize people in front of others? You could have just PMed me instead of saying it in the thread. :(

Rarely ever and if I do it's in private. I'm not the kind of person that shows my emotions outwardly a lot. I'm a little on the reserved side.

I used to only cry when I was angry. I think something was wired wrong in here...

:points to head:

Now, I cry over a lot of things I never thought would cause an emotional reaction with me. I cry over movies, music, news reports... all kinds of things.

It's still quite likely to see me crying when I'm really mad. :laugh:

yes i have been known to. mostly in private, im not one to let it out too much around others, well at least till the last 6 or 8 months anyways.

I cried, Jeanway...when I found out about the beans and cabbage. :naughty:

But seriously...I may feel tears welling up, but they dont come out for some reason.

Oh heck I cry at everything. Happy ending to a movie? I'm crying. Sad ending to a movie? I'm crying. Diaper commercial.....you get the idea. :naughty:

Lately, in here, I've been laughing so hard and for so long :bow: that I slip into a crying mode. :naughty: That's just sick :bow:

I CRIED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT SANTA WAS A FAKE :wow::dude::wow:

Hmm i think it was 2 months ago the last time i shed a few tears :wow: ..i am not the crying type of guy it needs to be something really close to me to make me cry,my friends call me a robot because i dont show my feelings..lol mabe they should read my logs :wow::dude: :(

I rarely cry myself. I lash out with rage more then anything, aside from that i'm not too far from being vulcan :force: . Anyways, if anyone wonders how i got this way pm me, i have no qualms talking about it.

I can't seem to stop crying this week.  :unsure: Life really stinks lately.

Sorry to hear that, RC. I have had somedays recently that have really bummed me out, once even to the point of tears, and I'm one of those stoic Germans - actually, I'm more sensitive than I'm willing to admit. I thank God for my caring wife.

I can't seem to stop crying this week.  :unsure: Life really stinks lately.

MASSIVE HUGS FOR MY FRIEND :dude::dude::dude::dude::hug:

never happens to me...

I'm insensitive

WAB, I find that hard to believe. I thought as much of myself. Wrong-oh! :unsure:

Me, the "stoic" iceman (my nickname at work). Ha! Yah, you bet [sarcasm].

This has been a very bad week for me, today has been the worst. :hammer: :crybaby: :down: :msn-cry:

This has been a very bad week for me, today has been the worst. :boxing:  :crybaby:  :down:  :msn-cry:

248597[/snapback]

You'll live. :boxing:

Click For Spoiler

I haven't cried in a long time...Usually it's my bf that makes me cry, he's so mean...

Movies make me cry sometimes, depending on how good and sad they are...

I usually only cry in private when I need to.

I hardly ever cry...even when I really want to I often don't...and when I do it's usually not in front of anyone...it makes me feel worse to have someone trying to make me feel better then to just cry by myself....I know...I'm strange....I just tend to be more of a 'yell and kick at the walls' person to deal with things...

I cry when something sad happens. Either I see a sad scene on TV or a movie, something sad happens.