Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

What Are You Afraid Of?

I don't know if I am really afraid of anything. as I've told you (Over and over and over and over and over...repeat X 1,000,000), I work in a job that could be the end of me. does that bother me? No....but now that I think about it, Joe Diffie had a song that said it right...

Well I ain't afraid of die'n,

It's the though of being dead

I wanna go on being me once my eulogys been read...

When I am at my job in the Navy and hear "Petty Officer Odie, please come to the office."

Petty Officer! In my office now! Just kidding. it'd be a long trip for you to get to my office.

Edited by Ensign Jim Phaserman

Stardate:214347.8

I am afraid of one thing and one thing only. BEES!!! :hug:

I dont know why but i am really afraid of bees.If I see or even hear one near me I run away screaming like a little girl :laugh::nono:

OK, I'M AFRAID OF, ' STEPPING ON A BEE '. I used to walk barefoot alot as a little girl and was always stepping on honeybees and getting stung and they were stuck in my foot. I'd itch for two weeks each time. Had to sleep with an icebag attatched to my foot all night or the itching would keep me awake. I don't like icebags anymore either, maybe that's why my feet are always so cold :nono::laugh:

Falling.

When i was 8 I fell cast on my arm 3 and half months fingertips to shoulder.

may to august.

Sharks, I have a really irrational fear of them (used to be a phobia) and I can't even go to the beach, even if I don't get in the water, without having a panic attack

Q, an irrational fear means it's imaginary, there is nothing imaginary about a shark's ability to hurt someone. This is a REAL fear.

It's the extent of my fear that's the irrational part. I used to start screaming and crying whenever I even heard the word "shark" and lakes and big pools used to remind me of the ocean, which reminded me of sharks and I always would get uneasy

I'll never forget the time my friend's dad said "Well, they are the perfect killing machines..."

My bedroom floor when I was a little girl.

Well, as a small child I well remember waking up in my bed during the night and having to go and pee but I was afraid to get out of bed. I would look to the floor in my room and wonder if by some chance a blackhole had openned up and I would be sucked into oblivion. I remember seeing whole galaxies disolve beneath the floor of my room. My Mother wouldn't let me watch horrior movies because my imagination was so vivid. In the end I would slowly step onto the floor and sigh with relief that I was on solid matter and awful looking dark red clumpy carpet. LOL. Carole/ Crystal

Bugs, REALLY bad weather, jumping from hights.

Bugs....SPIDERS!!! AH! *hides from gaint camel spiders in U.S. solders sleeping bag in Iraq* :flowers:

Edited by dark_moon_drago

That my new companycar will be a OPEL(Vauxhall)

:flowers: