chocolate muffins

Coke a Cola

Wheetos {Cheerios, in America}

Maybe some Wheat-A-Bix

:b-day:

267449[/snapback]

What is Wheat-A-Bix? :b-day:

What country is Cheerios called Wheetos? :b-day: :b-day:

I had English Muffin with grape Jelly and coffee. Everything a good Trekkie needs! :b-day:

Edited by Airies

See I found it Jeanway! :( :) I had oatmeal for breakfast then a rep brought in donuts and I had a choclate one! :yes: :P mmm choclate!

I think it's England., Airies.

2 coffees,so far, two pieces of cinnamon toast and a big glass of orange juice. Got sweet potato steaming right now for me and the girls. I need to shop :( I hate shopping. :P :)

Love OATMEAL, having oatmeal with brown sugar, cream and butter :clap: gotta have those OATS :laugh:

194403[/snapback]

Right on! I just had blueberry pie filling and a graham cracker

Anyone here heard of Vegimite? It's the nastiest stuff ever created and I know some people that eat it on their bread for breakfast lunch and dinner every day! ick. seriously, it's worse than dog food.

Yes, I've had Vegamite. Well, it's an acquired taste. I think I'll go dive into a bowl of Cheerios with banana and cream.

Just raisin bread toast and coffee this morning..I need to get to the grocery store.. :laugh:

Isn't it a little early for Bloody Mary? Jk. Haven't had breakfast yet... Saving my appetite for lunch; we're going to try the new food court at the mall...

I picked up some V8, thanks to you Tig. I forgot how much I love it :laugh:

268389[/snapback]

Cool..I like V8..I usualy drink a glass every morning..I was out of everything this morning though..

I picked up some V8, thanks to you Tig. I forgot how much I love it :clap:

268389[/snapback]

Cool..I like V8..I usualy drink a glass every morning..I was out of everything this morning though..

268397[/snapback]

Mmmmm, V8 :clap:

I like to add Tabasco to it. :clap:

I had a Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich from Jack-in-the-Box this morning.

Since ILikeSeven sent me some "Hagelslag" from Holland. I am having it on white toast right now. The chocolate and the fruity ones. There is another dark chocolate one too in the package he sent. Thank you ILS.

Here is what it is:

Chocolate sprinkles - and fish

Breakfast in the Netherlands might include groene haring (small, pickled herrings). Children eat them just as you might imagine: They pick one up by the tail, tilt their heads back, hold the fish over their mouth, and drop it in. They might wash it down with anijsmelk (warm milk flavored with licorice). And if you thought that chocolate sprinkles were just for ice cream, come to Holland. There, children scatter hagelslag (chocolate sprinkles) on their breakfast bread.

To Americans, it's just like the sprinkles you put on ice cream, well it did say that, didn't it. :b-day: DUH! :b-day:

Now I have a craving for ice cream. :b-day:

post-691-1097080282.jpg

I'm just curious, why the knife and fork? :b-day:

269446[/snapback]

OMG!! Where did you find a picture of it?? That's what I had today, on toast. It is really good. I don't know why the knife and fork??

Do you remember that episode of Seinfeld when everyone was eating their donuts and candybars with knives and forks? That's what it reminds me of.

An old pizza slice, some Irish Breakfast tea, and this sandwich where in which the surrounding components are made up of egos..

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Staring down into my bowl of Cheerios thinking about "Honey, I shrunk the Kids" :rolleyes: