Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

PHOENIX CONTEST

well i know this is a bit unusual. but i would like any of the talented and not so talented people on this site to give me a hand. i want another tatoo, not for a little bit, but im gettin one when i have the means, but meanwhile i am a no talent when it comes to drawing, so i was wondering if any of you would like to draw up a phoenix rising from ashes, (of ruins, or whatever) B&W or color or whatever, i would like it to have in there somewhere RISEN FROM THE ASHES, and and these three dates DISCREETLY in there somewhere, where as the dates dont just stick out, but you have to know there in there or look closely for them 8/28/02, 6/14/03, 12/28/03. whatever i shall pick may be used exactly or altered by the tatoo artist, but i would at least like some working ideas. so to all in advance i appreciate the help wiht my dilema, and to the mods i hope this is ok.

LET THE DRAWING BEGIN.

Edited by cptwright

Sounds kind of complicated for a simple tatoo. But if someone draws somethng you like, well. I wouldn't date it though. Maybe just a series of dots somewhere on it, like Morse Code? Fenriz just sent me a drawing of himself, he has talent, ask him.

I'm sorry I'd like to help but I don't give any aesthetic advice about anything that's getting injected under the skin. :bow: Try an ink pen to see if you like it first, really sucks if that killer tattoo from last week is lame today, get me?

yeah i dont know about the dates, and what ever i get i'll just look at and go from there but i would like some ideas, i've been looking online at different pics of phoenix's but i havent found any that really grab me. and any pics i get are just that whatever i go with if i find one i like, will be of my own picking. not someones advice. its not for the KILLER tatoo, but it has meaning for me. and always will

I can't draw a tat, but I found some images that might help. Any good tattoo artist should be able to modify them. I'd let the artist help with the dates and where to put them.

Click for Spoiler:

PhoenixTat.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

phoenix.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

phoenix.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

mm7.gif

Click for Spoiler:

phoenix.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

phoenix.jpg