1. 1. Who would you chose to be your Chief Engineer

• Charles "Trip" Tucker, III
    • Montgomery "Scotty" Scott
    • Geordi LaForge
    • Miles O'Brien
    • B'Elanna Torres
    • Sarah MacDougal (TNG The Naked Now)
    • Chief Engineer Argyle (TNG Datalore)
    • Chief Engineer Logan (TNG The Arsenal of Freedom)
    • Lt. Joseph Carey (VOY Acting Chief Engineer)
    • It's a tie between (list names in your post)

I picked B'Elanna Torres but it could as easily have been "Scotty", "Geordi", "Trip" or "Miles".

:bow: :) B)

B) :)

B)

Stardate:213447.9

I voted for a tie between Scotty and O'Brien

Can I just say! No offence, but why did you include the likes of Argyle and the other 'one line' chief engineers in this poll? I mean, who would vote for them? It's a bit like me sticking up a poll on best captains and putting in all the 'viewscreen' captains that have popped up over the years. It's really a contest between the five. In all honesty. But I understand the need to stick in a couple of extras to beef it up. :grin:

Geordi rules. He's efficient (unlike that fibber with the big head Scottie) and he's not an a$$ hole like Bellanna.

O'Brien is ok but he's not an officer which I (in my own prejudice) makes me think he isn't as worthy as the others. To be honest I think he should have been left a lieutenant in Trek, just for the respect thing. Tucker is good but too new for me at the moment. Also, he never seems to be runnin around runnin the show like Geordi did!

I voted for O'Brien.

If he can make work that Cordassian station that is DS9, he can work on anything.

Geordi is close second tho...

I had to vote a tie.

I love both Scotty and Trip !

id have to go with laforge...but close 2nd is burgoyne#172 from the new frontier books. :blink:

Oh I must have missed this vote :lol:

I would like to have Geordi LaForge as my chief engineer. I like him a lot and he has very good technical skills and of course he seems to understand all the technobabble :lol: :lol: :look:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Montgomery Scott,without a doubt...

there is a very good reason they call this man a "miracle worker"...

by comparison,Geordi LaForge is a rank amateur,as are the other men and women listed....

Keep on Trekkin Scotty!

:tear:

TRIPP is cool, but i gotta go with SCOTTY ALL THE WAY. SCOTTY was the only one that could take his estimated times for repair at 2days, to 2hours. he was, and is the best.

beam me up scotty

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER B)

There'd nothing to be added - except for me peronally it must be Scotty. It was such a big fun sitting next to Scotty on the couch at a photo shooting during a con a couple of years ago. We (Scotty, my 2 girlfriends and me) were joking all the time. It was so great !!!!!!

Geordie. He can make anything out of anything else, and make it work. (A little quote there from a trailer I saw on the DVD for The Great Escape)

I voted for Geordi because I really like him.He is not afraid to take some risks,but he´s not a nut that would do anything,either.Besides Geordi always has a few riks up hi sleeve. :blink:

This is hard.

Its a tie between trip,scotty and torres

Trip-funny and cute and brilliant

Scotty-so entertaining and he could do anything

torres-amazing engineer.Wasnt afraid to explore her ideas but i hate her for one thing 'she got tom.'

I pick Scotty... miracle man. He was so devoted.

I would actually pick Trip, but then that wouldn't be for his engineering skills!!! :lol:

~T

Laforge. Scotty's great, but as was implied in "Relics", he's outdated. (Sorry, Jimmy :lol: ) Laforge is up to date on all the technical information, and is the chief engineer on the CURRENT flagship of the Federation.