1. 1. Who would you chose to be your Chief Engineer

• Charles "Trip" Tucker, III
    • Montgomery "Scotty" Scott
    • Geordi LaForge
    • Miles O'Brien
    • B'Elanna Torres
    • Sarah MacDougal (TNG The Naked Now)
    • Chief Engineer Argyle (TNG Datalore)
    • Chief Engineer Logan (TNG The Arsenal of Freedom)
    • Lt. Joseph Carey (VOY Acting Chief Engineer)
    • It's a tie between (list names in your post)

You have just been made Captain of the USS Soong*, a Sovereign-class starship and you have your pick of Chief Engineer. Who will you choose and why?

I would take Trip as my Chief Engineer. If he turned down the assignment, my second choice would be B'Elanna Torres.

*It's my poll so I can name the ship whatever I want. :laugh::laugh:

its a tie between,................ voric from voyager and tucker

ps how did you forget voric :laugh:  :lol:  :laugh:  :)

I only named characters who were already Chief Engineers somewhere. I seen some Voyager but I didn't remember anyone named Vorik. Sorry.

ps how did you forget voric :laugh:  :lol:  :laugh:  :)

I only named characters who were already Chief Engineers somewhere. I seen some Voyager but I didn't remember anyone named Vorik. Sorry.

That's the Vulcan guy in Engineering who was in a lot of episodes for awhile, completely disappeared and came back out of nowhere for one of the last episodes.

ps how did you forget voric :wub:  :bow:  :wub:  :laugh:

That's the Vulcan guy in Engineering who was in a lot of episodes for awhile, completely disappeared and came back out of nowhere for one of the last episodes.

Vorik is the guy in Voyager who gave the Pon Farr to B'Elanna(Whom I voted for by the way) which made her want to mate with Tom Paris. He was responsible for Blood Fever!!!!!!!!Yay for Vorik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With it being a sovereign class vessel I would have to go with LaForge or Torres. Trip and Scotty are my two favorite engineers, but they would both be a little behind on the times for a soveriegn class.

I picked Geordi(OK, so I am a TNG fan and he was the easy choice), second would be one of my favorite characters from the TOS movies...Scotty!

OK, Takara..I gotta know, why dod you bother with that woman from "The Naked Now"???

TRIPP is cool, but i gotta go with SCOTTY ALL THE WAY. SCOTTY was the only one that could take his estimated times for repair at 2days, to 2hours. he was, and is the best.

beam me up scotty

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER :look:

I though the episode "relics" was great because both Scotty and Geordi were there....I loved the way they clashed at first but ultimately worked together to solve the crisis!

cuz he's a nice guy, the VISORS cool, it can do things that normal eyes cant, and I'd need someone to keep Data company when I was busy captaining :laugh:

cuz he's a nice guy, the VISORS cool, it can do things that normal eyes cant, and I'd need someone to keep Data company when I was busy captaining :laugh:

I agree with dsbs... Hey, you gotta keep in mind he doesn't have the VISOR anymore, he has the optical implants.

That was a toughie but I have chosen Miles O'Brien cause he has experience on both Starships and a Space Station, that extra experience might mean a lot in some situations so I would want that edge on my side.

Torres all the way, I voted for her because she proved her strengths in 'Juggernaut' (I also just watched VOY and ENT, so i do not know the strengths of the other characters) :laugh:

I voted Laforge.

Do not ask why, for I will not tell you!!!

Click for Spoiler:

I don't know why I just like him