Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

CHOCOLATE.........................

Goes right to the pleasure center of the brain. I'm eating CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES right now, just melt in your mouth, unbelievable... :roflmao:

The Aztec word for chocolate meant Food of the Gods - we got chocolate from the Aztecs by the way. Supposedly, there's a chemical similar to marijuana in chocolate.

Ooh, I just remember I have some m&m's

O.K., polished off the Truffles, now I'm breaking into the Reeses Peanut Butter cups :roflmao: :) I don't care, I deserve it. :)

chocolate is good...

:roflmao:

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

Chocolate is especially good when the world is exploding :roflmao: I don't know what I'm saying, it's 1:30 in the morning and I've been up 20 feakin hours :) Time to go night-night :) :roflmao:

MMMM, chocolate. :roflmao:

I think I'll go have a chocolate brownie.

CHOCOLATE

I must have some CHOCOLATE

action-smiley-084.gif

Edited by Odie

Does anyone else think the skin of a baked potato tastes like chocolate? I do, especially when it's dripping with butter :clap:

Does anyone else think the skin of a baked potato tastes like chocolate? I do, especially when it's dripping with butter :)

Now that you mention it, there is a similar sweetness to the flavors. And they're both soooo yummy!

Hmm, my bag of Christmas M&M's is still sitting unopened. I guess I don't like chocolate as much as I thought I did.

I have 3 year old Hershey's Kisses in the cupboard. I know I'm weird but I can't eat chocolate unless I get the urge which doesn't come that often. On the other hand I'll tear up a box of Twinkies, hmm, maybe it's all those preservatives I'm addicted to.