Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

IT'S BATH TIME

I've got to have all my products, my pillow, my scrubbies, my spa, my lizard, her toys, face cloths, a mirror, cup with a handle, razor, bath oil, OH MY. Maybe not, I'm too tired now, maybe I'll just take a shower.

In the morning after I run, I usually fill the bathtub with cold water, dump in

two or three trays of ice cubes, and sit in that for 5 or 10 minutes. Then I let

the water out, dry off and take a hot shower. Good for reduction of lactate buildup in the muscles.

two or three trays of ice cubes, and sit in that for 5 or 10 minutes.  Then I let

the water out, dry off and take a hot shower.  Good for reduction of lactate buildup in the muscles.

Do you actually get in there with it? :wacko:

two or three trays of ice cubes, and sit in that for 5 or 10 minutes.  Then I let

the water out, dry off and take a hot shower.  Good for reduction of lactate buildup in the muscles.

Do you actually get in there with it? :wacko:

Oh yes! It's great for sore muscles. After long runs (16+ miles) I can cut my

recovery time in half.

i wake up. i stumble into the bathtub and turn on the water until it gets around my head. i am to lazy to turn it off with my hands so i take five min. trying to turn the nob eith my foot. then i fall asleep till my dad or sister bang on the door and tell me to get out. then i run like hell.

Edited by bearded ape

I get up stummble into the shower,stagger into school,stagger home leap into a bath and collape asleep

Can you tell i am tired

Some one told me once that it's not hygienic to take a bath.. That sitting in the water with all those bacteria, microbes, and what ever else decides to join you, just floating around in there with you, isin't really being clean. But I figure if you put enough soap in the water it will kill everything. But then also you could just shower right afterwards and wash all those little things off you. :wacko: nik, what do you think?

Some one told me once that it's not hygienic to take a bath.. That sitting in the water with all those bacteria, microbes, and what ever else decides to join you, just floating around in there with you, isin't really being clean. But I figure if you put enough soap in the water it will kill everything.  But then also you could just shower right afterwards and wash all those little things off you. :wacko: nik, what do you think?

I think you're exactly right. Besides, it's really no different from a hot tub, and people don't worry about that. In Japan, they take public baths. Many locker rooms have public baths. The idea, however, is to relax, not get clean. In fact, it's expected that one washes off thoroughly before entering (and RINSE thoroughly). I've noticed that many of the Japanese baths now contain small amounts of chlorine, which pretty much kills any germs anyway. That's a society with some interesting bath customs.

I generally shower. There is not enought time for me to bathe. I never really liked just soaking anyway. I get bored. Last time I did though, I took book four of the New Frontier series and finished it in the tub. :wacko: It was fun!

i dont bathe cause of wat fen said... so i prefer hot tubs.. but then again im not one with water..

What? :wacko: You talkin bout Fen? Why Fen? Fen, you know this person? and WHAT about the water, you said, huh??? Please rephrase.

I wake up, due to my gf ringing me.

I smoke, while pretending i'm listening.

I run the bath.

I put the tv on until the bath is ready.

Get in.

in and out no matter the temperature...

fast as possible as I am borg and need to be efficient

It's a sonic shower of course...

:flex: