Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tech

Greetings...

Greetings. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tech, the human android (the only one of my kind, I might add). I have been a follower of Star Trek for two years now.

Also, I have been lurking around here for some time now, and I have finally decided to register and make my first post. This forum is most fascinating, if I may say so myself.

I look forward to mingling with the existing members. Hopefully, the existing members will accept me into this community.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!! :theforce:

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT STARTREKFANS :unsure: :( B)

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Welcome Aboard!

Just curious, would happen to be a Georgia Tech fan? seeing as your name is Tech and your text is gold...

I apologise for the inconvenience, RikerChick. I will modify my previous posts.

Welcome Aboard!Just curious, would happen to be a Georgia Tech fan?  seeing as your name is Tech and your text is gold...

Athletics? No, I am not a fan of theirs. You must have misinterpreted my name. As you may (or may not) know, I am an avid fan of Data. Tech is the name of my original android character. My font color is gold because the androids' skin and eyes are gold.

Welcome Aboard Tech,Nice to meet u.I am Raja62 @Cosmic Cat :wow: :wacko: :blink: :wow:

Greetings, Raja. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am curious, are you really a Malaysian Prince?

Greetings. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tech, the human android (the only one of my kind, I might add). I have been a follower of Star Trek for two years now.

Also, I have been lurking around here for some time now, and I have finally decided to register and make my first post. This forum is most fascinating, if I may say so myself.

I look forward to mingling with the existing members. Hopefully, the existing members will accept me into this community.

Welcome aboard, Tech! :(lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net