Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AudreyTucker61

Hello Fellow Star Trek Fans!

Hello!

My name is Audrey Lynn from Danboro, Pennsylvania! I am new "on board" as you can see.

I am also a member of "The Enterprise Project" group. I hope that it isn't a problem.

I really must say that I am quite impressed with this website!

I have enjoyed the Star Trek franchise for many years and want to see it continue for many more as I'm sure everyone here does.

I look forward to chatting and perhaps meeting with other fans in the near future!

Sincerely,

Audrey

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!! :theforce:

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT STARTREKFANS :unsure: :( B)

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :roflmao:

:roflmao:

wavey.gifWelcome to startrekfans!

If you don't mind my asking, what are the goals of The Enterprise Mission, is it associated with Richard Hoglans work? :bow:

Thank you so much for the welcomes! I know I will enjoy being a member!

I truly enjoyed "The Forgotten". We (the viewers) finally got to see "Trip's" true feelings concerning the loss of his sister "Lizzie" and it was very touching and we finally got to learn a little more about "Trip" and how deep his feelings truly go. Not only for his late sister, but for fellow crewmates.

The show has been truly developing well (not that it wasn't good to begin with!). I find myself glued to the show wondering what will happen next and excited about the following week's episode!

I will be writing letters to the cast, crew and TPTB (the powers that be) to show more of my support for the show.

Thank you for "listening"!

Aurey

Thank you so much for the welcomes! I know I will enjoy being a member!

I truly enjoyed "The Forgotten". We (the viewers) finally got to see "Trip's" true feelings concerning the loss of his sister "Lizzie" and it was very touching and we finally got to learn a little more about "Trip" and how deep his feelings truly go. Not only for his late sister, but for fellow crewmates.

The show has been truly developing well (not that it wasn't good to begin with!). I find myself glued to the show wondering what will happen next and excited about the following week's episode!

I will be writing letters to the cast, crew and TPTB (the powers that be) to show more of my support for the show.

Thank you for "listening"!

Aurey

yw! :)

The Forgotten was a very good episode in my opinion, and I, too, am looking forward to watching , since I enjoy time-travel so much, and mostly because my favorite TV series is Doctor Who....

:) Glad you like it here, and enjoy posting!lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net