Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

What are your career plans?

What are your current plans for a career? If you already have one, what is it? Currently, I'm planning on having a career in videography, photography, science, or writing. I know, those are broad categories, but ya gotta start somewhere. :(

What about you guys, what's your career plans or career?

Perhaps I should just post my name, and you guys already know?

Seriously, My career plans include staying in the Navy as long as possible, achieving the highest possible rank. who knows, if I play my cards right, I could end up commanding a ship.

I'm going to be either a middle school or high school history teacher. I start my student teaching next fall. At one time I had wanted to become an airline pilot, but I still at some point want to take flying lessons.

I'm an accountant, but now that my son is done playing hockey...I

plan on taking some computer courses and maybe another language...

I'd like to learn French properly...and I really want to take sign language....

the possibilities are endless..... :(

I'm a physicist. Currently I'm at a university laboratory, and plan to become a professor in a year or two.

I'm a peon, one day I hope to become head peon. :huh:

Is there some kind of application I need? :(

well my career plans are, at the moment i'm doing a access course to get me into uni where i will train to be a adult nurse and then specilise in A&E, i would then like to convert it all to paramedic. but as soon as i have my nurse qualification i intend to take my family and settle down abroad somewhere and give us all abetter quality of life (hopefully). it's a long way off but i'll get there :(

Study Ecomonics and political sciences in University, or go to law school (not sure what I'll do). Enter politics, either attempt to become an MLA, or an MP. Hopefully climb the ladder to become a minister, or even the Prime Minister.

Study Ecomonics and political sciences in University, or go to law school (not sure what I'll do). Enter politics, either attempt to become an MLA, or an MP. Hopefully climb the ladder to become a minister, or even the Prime Minister.

I'd vote for ya!!!! :P

I'm currently stuck in school but I want to become a Computer Graphics Designer, a Stunt Man or a Vet that only works with wolves....or the almost impossable PIRATE! I say almost because if someone invents a time machine then....LAND HO! BREAK OUT THE RUM! B) :P

Guest Ktrek

Well, right now I'm 48 years old so I don't have a lot of choices. I guess I'll stay with what I'm currently doing until I can retire. I work for a university in environmental safety. Interesting profession but if you had asked me 20 years ago what I would be doing today I never would have thought this in a million years! :P

Ktrek

musician, particle physicist, teacher, doctor, cosmologist??? Who knows....

Yeah, if anyone needs to study economics it's you. :P

Career Plans? well let me see?....I hope to become a chemical technician in either Environmental Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry...other than that I just plan on taking life one day at a time! :P

I'm currently stuck in school but I want to become a Computer Graphics Designer, a Stunt Man or a Vet that only works with wolves....or the almost impossable PIRATE! I say almost because if someone invents a time machine then....LAND HO! BREAK OUT THE RUM! :o :o

They have pirates today Drago, you rob differant types of ships with a differant type of ship yourself.