Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike_Hines01

Favourite Non Trek Alien

Guest Mike_Hines01

Hey all, I was going stick a poll on this but there are just to many to list. So I thought it would be easier to let people write theirs down here. Anyway, here are my two joint favourites:

Aliens (from the 'Alien' films)

Predators (from the 'Predator films').

What are your favourites?

I love the Alien and Predator, I also loved the creature in The Thing, and as a StarGate fan, the Goa-uld. There's more but those are off the top of my head. Oh and Alf, love Alf. :(

Guest Mike_Hines01

I completely forgot SG-1 *smacks self*. Where was I, oh yes, SG-1 the Goa'uld and Asgard are way up there on my favourites list as well.

I like the Thermians in Galaxy Quest, Klatoo in The Day the Earth Stood Still ( an oldie for some of you youngsters :( ), and the alien played by Jeff Bridges in Starman. I know there are lots of others: the Wookie, the Asgard, .....others....

The Alien from the "Alien" movies. I've always wanted that beast as a pet. :huh: :(

Edited by Mrs.Picard

The Alien from the "Alien" movies. I've always wanted that beast as a pet.  :huh:  :(

they just so cute when they're little aren't they, but later when they eat your head it's all tears.

Twi'leks

Click for Spoiler:

post-12-1083895654.jpg

OOLA!!!! :(

Gee I would never have guessed by your avatar that you like the Twi'lek ladies. :huh:

My favourites are The Asgard from Stargate SG-1 and The Vorlon from Babylon Five. :(

Twi'leks are too cool, especially Aayla. Also Noghri, from Timothy Zahn's Star Wars books. :P