Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Com Badge

63 members have voted

1. 1. Com Badge

• TNG's
    • DS9's
    • I like both

I voted both because...I REALLLY like both...but I think if I had to chose, i'd choose the TNG one...

(you could put the TNG one in the tNG board, and the other one in the other boards...or something...if it wouldn't be too much extra work, or if would even work at all...just a suggestion cuz I can't decide)

cool idea dsbs

I voted that I liked both because they're both cool, and I'm also bad at making desisions, although I guess I should have voted for TNG, because I've only seen like one or two DS9 episodes

I voted both because...I REALLLY like both...but I think if I had to chose, i'd choose the TNG one...

(you could put the TNG one in the tNG board, and the other one in the other boards...or something...if it wouldn't be too much extra work, or if would even work at all...just a suggestion cuz I can't decide)

That was my initial thought but both skins use the same image folder. I'll work out a new image folder for the other skin though so we can use both.

I voted that I like both, I mean the TNG one is the one we have known for years, and the DS9 one is the same one in the TNG movies so since they technically are BOTH TNG comm badges, I had to pick both!

I like both.. but i think that DS9 is one im a little more partial too. the DS9 one.. is it not also the same one used in VOY and the TNG Movies? Also is there a reason for the difference? I know they changed the uniforms in DS9 but VOY also used DS9 Uniforms? bah im getting confused now :laugh:

I vote for "DS9" Com Badge but,

That Com Badge is also for

Star Trek The Next Generation Movies,

Star Trek Voyager

And i think the correct name is TNG Movies Badge and not DS9 Badge...

Because first seen in Star Trek First Contact and then DS9 and Voyager.

I chose DS9's badge. It's rectangular, or an immitation of rectangular. And squares and boxes just appeal to me more than circles. And, it's Voyager's badge, too. Voyager/beginning of DS9 had the coolest uniforms.

Stardate:213444.9

I liked Both but my favorite is the old fashion TOS commuicators(and i guess they are Ent too)