Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela

Unadopted Angelic

Found out the reason my dad stares at the ceiling everytime I mention Steve. He doesn't think I am old enough to date (I am 22!) So I am waiting for him to start arguing with me over it.

My mum is happy about it. She thinks my dad hasn't let go of me yet, she has, she see's me as an adult, someone she can share dirty jokes with :wow: :lol:

My entire street knows about him and Steve's family and friends Know about me, so its pretty official now. I can't get him out of my head admittedly. But I should be ok when I go back to uni in october.

Well went out today! Me and my mum went shopping for funeral clothes, but as black is a favoured colour of mine well hey, shopping = fun!

well I also bought the Rowell season One collectors edition DVD, that ought to annoy CJLP! I also bought my mum three books

;) I am sorry to hear about your uncle angelic Hang told me about :( give my respects to your family.

I will be on msn tonight when i come back from rotterdam if you want to chat with me? i also want to hear about steve he is coming soon right?

Sorry but i have to go see if i can find Hang which wont be hard if i know him he will be danceing on the speakers half naked.. :naughty:

Bye *WAVES* :bow:

I feel sick! I thown up twice! I so mixed my foods. bad me I hate me. I am being punished by the food gods oooooh I feel bad

Well things didn't get much better, I literally hurled the night away I feel a lot better but I feel very weak and kitteny.

Hi Angel :blink: I'm having an on-line romance too. You know him too. We are having just the greatest time. We agreed not to meet for one year to see if we still feel the same way about each other. He sent me some lollypops in the mail, we've exchanged pictures, self portraits, since we are both artists, and I mailed him some Venison Bean soup which we ate together over the phone :blink: We talk on the phone almost every night for hours and have actually fallen asleep on the phone together :), it's so funny. We laugh so much with each other it's unbelivable. We plot uprisings and funny stuff to do on the site once we get back on. Good luck with your new guy :o Love ya Angel :)

Well I feel better, pity my paents have both gone down with the same thing. I hope my mum feels better for wednesday, her brothers funeral. I know she wants to say a final farewell to him.

In other news I love my boyfriend, he spent his time taking care of me via puter, making me smile and stuff, unfortunately I didn't take my meds for three DAYS which was a bad move. I stopped feeling altogether and became anxious whether it meant I had stopped loving Steve. Well I am back on my meds and am back to feeling again. I just now wanna snuggle with my hooney in his arms. I can't wait to kiss him on thursday. Mmmm How heavenly that will be.

Well he came down to London and ended up staying 3 nights instead of 2 and helped me make up my mind to ditch my job.

He passed my mums test without saying a word and She really likes him, they have talked and he likes her and thinks she is sweet. She likes the fact that the moment he saw me his face "Lite up like a lightbulb" and that was enough for my mum to realise that he was in love with me.

We hugged and kissed and lets put it this way we kissed and were so passionate that we made a few people a little red in the face.

My mum is even happy for me to go and stay in the spare room of his parents house or with his brother when I go to visit him. He was very considerate and kid he hld my hand and snuggled on my hugged a lot kissed incessantly and told each other that we loved each other and then he asked me to marry him when I graduate from university in two years!

I said YES and we are going to go ring hunting.

we did a lot of things we walked the south bank of the river thames, he tickled me, made me squeel so high that it made a juggler drop his balls! and then went on the wobbly bridge, which still wobbles even though they put stabllisers on it and then we went to st Pauls Catherdral. Which is where Princess Di got married. It is a really beautiful place and we went to the whispering gallery which is a small walkway where if you stand on one side and whisper the people on the otherside could hear it is in the main dome which is a heck of a long way off of the ground and we both have problems with heights, but the aristry on the dome is just amazing and breath taking.

We went down and kisedat the alter and then we walked and got a bus just to see where we would end up. We ended up at the train station, but neither of us were ready to go home or to the hotel so we took a tour. The tour guide was hysterical and I really enjoyed it. I also enjoy the snuggles I was getting and all the gentle sweet kisses Steve was giving me.

Well as all good things go, we knew it had to end. it ended a day late, (Bus problems) so a few extra hours were offered to us by the hands of fate, but I still cried my eyes out. I love this man so much it was like giving up a part of my soul and in a way it kinda was, for it will always be with him, just as he will always be with me.

Now we are planning for me to go up to see him and at £30 with insurance it isn't that bad. I will have to check out buying tickets via the internet though!

Im glad you had such a great time sis! :flowers::laugh:

You totally deserve it! And i know the whispering Gallery in st.Pauls Cathedral is really nice :hug::D

Let me know how it all goes and I wanna be bridesmaid!!! :unsure:

I am in a good mood! I have quit my job! I felt like a really crappy person for making elderly people buy more junk than they wanted because my company's ethos is make them buy more! So now I am free I am a little less stressed.

One thing I have noticed is that when I am typing in bed my cat thinks I am playing with her and therefore she goes for my fingers claws and teeth are involved!

The other sweetness factor things she does right now is make a fuss of my keyboard and marks it with her sent. She is so sweet.

I AM REALLY UNHAPPY.

sOMEONE, WHO FREQUENTS THIS BOARD AND IMAGINATION ISLAND HAS SUGGESTED THAT AN EXPERIENCE i HAD WASN'T ME MEETING GOD AS I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED (IT WAS A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE). THIS MEMBER HAS SUGGESTED THAT BECAUSE I USE SECULAR LInGUISTICS MY EXPERIENCE WAS NOT ME MEETING GOD IN A MANNER THAT TOLD ME I HAD MORE LEFT IN LIFE TO DO, BUT RATHER AND EVIL SPIRIT INFLUENCING ME AND THAT MY ACTIONS ARE MORE OF THAT INFLUENCE.

I NOW FEEL VERY DEPRESSED.

WHAT IF HE IS RIGHT? THAT WOULD MAKE ME EVIL.

Guest Ktrek

Angel.

I am sorry if I made you unhappy and depressed as that was definately not my intention. I think if you read carefully what I said you would know that to be true. My only objective is in trying to help you evaluate whether what you experienced is the truth or another source or cause.

I hope that you will at least take the time to use the intelligence God gave you to think things through and not rely on your feelings or experiences as being a plumbline for truth.

Again, I apologize for making you unhappy but if you being momentarily unhappy helps you get free of in your mind as to what is right and wrong then it will have been worth it.

Kevin

SO WHat have you all Been told about me?

And Yes we had so much fun. I Love her so much, more then I can say.

Don't really know what to say, she's told you alot about me. (blushing)

Steve.

Babe. I Love You!

:( :clap:

My Signature, The Famous Dancing Elephants.

:lol: :force::hug: B) B) :blink: :clap:

My personal belief is it was god. I have done nothing but give myself to others in small and large acts of random kindness. I have a better communication with all people and my parents in specific.

I went from self serviancy to how to help others.

I learnt that my choices before actions are just as important to god as the actions themselves and it is like those experiences of the old trestement. I also believe that the examples of Gods benevolence and love do not end with the bible but that it can be found all around us today. That my experience was a part of it and of illuminating a much better path than the one I was on.

Not all paths lead to god. I know this. But accepting and tolerance of others is something that leads to god. that understanding as much of the world leads to god. That Knowledge is a miracle of god as is life itself. Maybe i was chosento have this revelatory experience, because I was at the juncture before something bad could be done or something good.

Either way I have spent many years thinking about it. Why it happened what happened. This happened when I was 17 and I am almost 23I researched to know what had happened to me. I then looked at it from a religious viewpoint. But I also tempered it with what I had done since. I turned an experience that some would find more than they could comprehend and turned it into a positive. The choices I make and the consequences are what i have to assume responsibility for that was what I was shown. Yes the rules that are given us in the bible are applicable and should be lived by.

But to live from the very limited view point that only the bible is applicable is something sad that the only true religious experiences are held within are woeful. Religious experiences happen all the time, children being born people dying everything in nature is a religious experience.

Just because it hasn't featured into your thinking doesn't mean it hasn't happened and because you cannot imagine it or it seems improbable doesn't mean it wasn't god. or that it was a dulusive spirit.

One piece of advice i would like to give Ktrek is that words can convey many things. the implications of Ktreks words destroyed credibility, made me suicidle, and took three people to get me off of the ceiling. Think about what your words will convey to your audience!

Well things are a lot better.

I agree with Ktrek on a few points, but disagree on others. I guess that is the way of the world. I have decided to draw a line under it and move on.

In the good news I have gotten engaged. Don't worry I am not running of and eloping anytime soon. It is just a commitment we both share to this relationship. Most of my friends have congratulated me and have voiced concern at the quickness, but I have reassured them that marriage won't be for at least 2 1/2 YEARS.

One friend that I have had since I was 16 and upon whom I fell for around christmas time last year has voiced the following thoughts that I am, "Reckless, foolhardy, and naieve." Okay so yes going from dating to engaged in a month is extremely quick and yes maybe not the sanest move. but I know this man. He makes me laugh, he defends me, he is protective of me and I feel 100% comfortable around him. I can be 110% MYSELF. No pretenses required. He is everything I have needed in a person and has filled out every requirement I have ever said I wanted in a man.

I know he is n't perfect. I know he has faults. BUT HE LISTENS. So many guys I know don't bother listening to their women. Note the reason why I never really dated. Who wants their feelings railroaded for no real gain?!

So anyways life has gone back to happy. I am definately not rose tinted. I have realised who my friends are and aren't and I have found that I am cared about by most of them. All in I have learnt and isn't that what I am on Earth to do?

I have to admit I was worried at first, and then I remembered that Robert and I got engaged after 3 months of dating and here we are married 6 years and more in love then ever. As long as you're waiting a while to tie the knot (2 1/2 years definitely qualifies as a while) then go for it girl. Sometimes you just know when it's right. One small piece of advice, use your engagement time wisely. Discuss all the non-romantic things that will come up after marriage and get it sorted out now. Will you have kids, how will you raise them, how will you take care of finances....all that stuff that's no fun to talk about. And use that time to also work on making yourself a good partner. Oh and one more thing, don't spend all your time and energy focusing on some great wedding day, it's the marriage that comes after that wedding day that's far more important. And congratulations happy.gif :unsure:

Thank you RC.

We have already decided that we want kids and that I am also going to work as a child psychologist.

We haven't looked at finances, but that is on the agenda.

I don't really care about the wedding. I strangely have never been the one to sit in class designing dresses and working on seating plans. We have both agreed that its going to be those that are important to us, close family a few cousins and a few friends. I would hate for the actual thing to be massive.

In terms of myself? I am working on being someone who compromises and trying to disengage some of my more moody tendencies. I am trying to be a giving person.

The one thing being with steve has taught me is that if you are doing something that means you have to stop being true to yourself. It ain't worth doing. I have never felt so balanced out before. Maybe it is because I don't have to completely focus on my self.

But as I said in my entry above, at the moment all this engagement is at the moment is a way to show a commitment to the growth of the relationship and to each other. BTW I have to wait 2 1/2 years though it will probably be longer than that. I need to finish university and get a degree and I can't do that on zero funding, which is what would happen to both my loan and my tuition fees.

Hey RC!

We actually haven't talked about finances and all that stuff yet, right now we are just enjoying being engaged.

Most of all, I Love her, and am so happy being with her. Well the rest will come later.

And Now, For your entertainment.......

The Greatest Show On The Net!

The Dancing Elephants!

:wow::wow: :P :o :hug: :) :elephant:

post-61-1084637385.gif

Well i am missing my man, I think he has gone to bed early and as I were out all day shopping, I haven't seen much of him. Oh well so long as he is safe and well I will just satisfy me with he is home and well

Well As I said I was out today went shopping bought a nice new top and also a pair of jeans the only thing is the idiot girl forgot to take the security tag of and security waved me through the barracades so when I got home i realised they hadn't taken the tag off!

OOOPS

well this is my 1000th post, pretty neat huh, it has taken me 5 months and and 16 days to get to the point and i feel it is an acheivement! YAY me.

Thank you guys.

I tried sleeping for a few an hour or so, but I just can't

I bought a few books and one of them has the real not put-downability I like, the fact of it is its about a sour marriage and infidelity and reads in a way like Bridgit Jones does. Very disjointed. But that kind of is a good thing. (Everyone should know that I am a major book hound)

I also got 3 dvds for £20 which is pretty good considering I probably would have paid over £40 if I had bought them seperately.

I am having the weirdest thing happen to me though. I sat up with the urgent desire for puter time (That isn't weird) and started singing. I sung the entire first verse and chorus and beginng ofthe second verse of Roxsetts (SP) "It Must Have Been Love" and I have absolutely no idea why. I haven't even heard the song in god it must be what 8 months? This is definately strange. I don't even have it on disc.

Another thing that is bugging me. This car programme that I love (It is rireverant humour appeals) was using an excerpt from a piece of music by Starsailor the track is "Four to the Floor" Its and absolutely genius piece of music, and I had it once, but no longer do. So could someone please (Yes, here I stasnd, before you, begging) find me it so I could downloadit to my hard-drive. PLEASE!!!

KABOODLES!!!!

Okay now my insanity is over (I just said Hi btw)

I have broken my wrist (The left one) and cause the plaster room is shut at 5 and they saw me at 6.30 it means that I have to go back after the weekend and be plastered up.

And my mother wants me to go at the end of monday and not in the morning like they want cause I have to go to london.

I despise that woman some times!

Isn't there some way they can amputate my wrist and give me a new one? This frelling hurts!!!

And why is there no in pain star!!

sorry for the whining last night, I still feel depressed and pained, but ther are no stars for both or for one of them.

Okay guys I am in a nice blue plaster cast only its fiberglass.

I thought painwas meant to decrease when in a plaster cast.

It hurts. Someone kill me now and be done with the torture

Okay guys my bad funk is over, time to come out.

yesterday was a really bad day (Thursday) I got a train in good faith that was to take me to London Bridge. As it was pulling in it kept going! No driver announcement nothing. It stopped to stations down the line and cut the engine! And to cap it off the doors weren't allowed to open.

It finally let me off in a place called Kidbrooke. I still have no freakin' idea where it is! I later found out when I made my complaint, that it was a rough area. So i complained about false imprisonment, false advertisement, and putting my personal safety as a lone female traveller at risk whenI did everything I possibly could to keep me safe!

Train companies! :blink: :clap: B)

My wrist still hurts, but I am getting used to it.

I am buying my coach ticket to manchester to see my fiance for 5 days, I am staying with his parents. It should only cost me £24.24 so i am really thrilled it all feels like it is happening!

I went to the park today and took some bread for the ducks but they were so over fed. How do you tell if a ducks overfed? It leaves the bread well alone! Never seen ducks avoid food before!

Tried the squirells with bread, but they hate it apparently. But they are so friendly they will come up and hold your hand with their paws and at least feign interest!

So yeah hi... I am in a great but sore mood!