Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela

Unadopted Angelic

Glad you so much fun

would not be so tired otherwise

still a princess love

Hehe se i said it would go well yopu have to listen to the Hang i know these things..lol nah but i am glad you enjoyed it sweetie :eekout:

Hang dude, wanna natter with ya, if MSN is kicking your *buttocks* again use Yahoo at angeljane8

TALK TO ME

Hang dude, wanna natter with ya, if MSN is kicking your *buttocks* again use Yahoo at angeljane8

TALK TO ME

oki sweetie i will come on msn just for you :eekout:

I know I had ought to go to bed. Ah but I just not tired I mean I have been good and went to bed by 12.30 every night for the past 6 days. Time to kick it. Dang where is that orange vodka???

I returned home in a strange mood last night. I was very tired, and therefore questioning everything. Something I don't do often, but still I did it. I belong to the if you want to understand, question it group. Unfortunately others didn't seem to like it and ergo every post I make now seems like it will moderated. Oh well. Seems curiosity did kill the kitty after all.

In other news I miss my honey. I found that we didn't even arguewhen we were around each other 24/7. Which is great news for when we move in or get married.

thing was for four out of five nights I missed being in bed with Steve. The first night we both conked out on each other whilst watching enterprise and well we both slept until morning. Thing was for the rest of my stay I slept alone and darn it I was lonely!

More tales to come.

I feel bad. my dad started having a go at me for god knows wht, I was going to get dinner but told him to stick it. So I walked off. Now he and my mum are arguing.

Why did I know this was going to happen. Why does he always kill any happiness I have. I bet he will force me to dump Steve. If he does that I will walk out and live on the streets if I have to.

This will only get worse.

Well amazingly my pessimism was miss placed. My dad began to chill a bit.

I went to hospital today. I finally got my plaster off!!!! And now I feverantly wish I could have that back on. My wrist clicks and cracks all the time now. My fingers are twice the size in circumfrence they are usually. and darn it I hurt badly.

I am still in love with my steve. I am quite surprised by it. It is nothing like my obsessive crushes on actors, but rather this strong and quite love, one that surrounds and envelops me. I am glad it is with Steve too. He is such a wonderful person and wonderful with children. His Neice and nephews adore him. Though his three year old neice looked at me as competition, awww.

I borrowed a dvd off of him and because I liked it (Read loved) he said I can have it. I feel bad doing that, though when in the future we marry everything of mine becomes his just as his becomes mine. so it won't matter.

He has however given/loaned me 3 Quantum Leap books. I already have the first episode in novelised format. These three are original fiction! I am so awed. I have been looking for these books! You see a few years back I found my novelisation in a second hand bookshop, and for love nor money, I haven't found anymore since, til steve. God really had his large guiding hands in this one, bless him!

well today I just want to snuggle in my bed, typical luck that it didn't happen.

Had a really cool dream of chakotay on it was really the actor who plays him. Nuff of that insanity!

my wrist is kicking my butt. It has a nice purple bruise on it too. ewww

I had a disagreement with Steve last night. I thought he'd ben eyeing up girls even with me there, based on something he posted on another board and then I ended up crying when he said " well if you believe it then you don't know me as well as I thought you did." Which was his way of tellling me he was kidding around, not with me, but the others of the site. I then worried when he went to bed that I had killed things. I should know better than that, he really loves me. He is sooo sweet. How could I have doubted him!

Wel this will be my last journal entry ever. I was once friends with people here, but since some petty childish fighting between this board and another I used to frequent I have had to censure my thoughts and words at both STF and I-I well no more!

I am through with the pair of ya.

I don't know what Indy, daniel and the others, 'cept tina did to you. I don't particulary care. I now know that I want nothing with either site. Just because one person spamming doesn't mean that everyone else has to be penalised.

I mentioned messing around with my boyfriend. Not as a ploy to gain members. I am not an ADVERTISING!!!

Well You can kiss this member good bye. I am not digging myself an emotional grave trying to help maintain a peace between the sites. well go duke it out guys. I am removing myself from the picture.