Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela

Unadopted Angelic

Well today has just been a brilliant day for me. I had gone to bed yesterday on a bliss out after talking to a guy I have devloped the deepest feelings of my life for. Shadowfigment came into my life and I suddenly found someone who I shared alot of the same things in common. Music, tv, books, hobbies opinions the works. So the last few weeks have been wonderful!

And I definately think it is recipricated. Hangon, you were right Mr Right was just around the corner!

This actually a second place I keep a journal of sorts. the other is at livejournal.com, but I am using that for the depressing stuff. This is my place for a ray of happy!

YAAAY :o I am soooo happy for you!!!you need something like this to brighten up your life :( and i do belive i was right when i told you he was just around the corner :huh: anyway i wish you both all the best,and he better treat you right or he will have me to answer to...hehe :(

Angel Iam so happy for you.

Love and prayers And you go lady.

Half an hour ago I was happy. Now, he just wants to be friends until he gets his life back in order. I feel, broken.

It sounds stupid, but it hurts a little less. I love him I wish him the best. whatever happens happens. I will always be his friend no matter what.

Angel Iam and always will be your friend.

smile honey we love you.

:laugh: :P :naughty: B)

Aww tokar you are the best friend I will ever have, alongside hangon. (Have to say that, I don't want feelings to be hurt) And what has happened to your Yahooinstant messanger? you never respond to it.

Okay so I am not completely over it. He gave a bunch of reasons and all and I will content myself that perhaps he knows better.

In other news I have decided to set my sights on guys a little more accesible i.e. in the UK and not the US. though if I happen to really like a guy from the US it won't stop me.

Today I have been feeling a little down, but I am okay. I am throwing me into my posting sims and work at the weekends.

Well I couldn't go to work today I litterally went to bed and tossed and turned trying to sleep and at 7am my wake up time was slamming glasses of milk on the counter because I had had no sleep at all and working would have been unsafe and impossibleso I went to bed and finally passed out at 10am. This is happening way to much lately and I am thoroughly fed up with it. I am sure it is a result of my medication for depression. I am at the happiest of my life. I just never sleep. And it is frustrating me.

So on tuesday because of the easter bank holiday In the UK means I can't call the doc's office on monday, I will call and make an appointment and see if either a) I can get myself on a different anti-depressant or b ) get something like sleeping tablets. Because I can't take this anymore. The lack of sleep will in the end make my depression worse and not having a life, not shopping or going to the movies or hanging out all day on line or anything.

well I am exteremly happy.

I met someone through my simm online and he likes me. We spent all morning planning out first date. which cause he lives in MAnchester in England is a fair few miles away from London. But I don't care.

We share similar miusic likes like Aerosmith, Nickleback and Bon Jovi.

He is a total sweetie and has already promised to take care of me as best as he can. Awww. My mum has heard about this and she calls us a pair of romantic nuts. My mum, i love her.

I am in extreme bliss

well things are still looking great. we were IMing eachother via yahoo and not our usual MSN and he put the floating hearts IMvironment on which is so sweet. I said to him how no girl had ever had him as a serious boyfriend, to which he said "so is that my title," I guess I have been thinking of him as such, butI didn't want to rush things, I like him far too much to rush things like that. So I said if he wanted me to I would call him that. well you can see how this went when I say that I finally nade the descision to call him my boyfriend (Awww)

so by the end of the convo we were calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend Awww.

Just talking with him makes me happy and my mum likes everything I have told her. She will be meeting him. He wants to meet her to to " say thank you to this amazing woman for giving you to me" Darn if this guy ain't a sweetie.

Well I had work yesterday and because it was bucketing down the rain, barely anyone came in, so for the most part I was bored. I spent the end of my shift doing the stock room which I don't mind as it gives me time to day dream about my boyfriend.

So I got home and I was all tired aching and my eye was playing up cause i managed to coke in it and my gorgeous wonderful boyfriend sent me a picure he had spent the time I was working on!

Click for Spoiler:

I__Love_You.jpg

Yes i do realise I c+p'd from my picture thread, but I can't think of writing it any differently.

One question I do wanna ask is; Am I very gushy because I don't want to be too sacharine

It's ok to be gushy. I've been married 6 years and I'm still gushy. :bow: Cool pic, he's very handsome.

Thing is he gets all embarassed when I say he good looking. But I really love him we have managed to wrack up over 2 days in chatting hours!!!

Oh and i love the sound of his voice. Wowee he is gorgeous and his personality is great too!

I am sooo lucky! And God was definately having his hands in on this mix! :bow::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Well things are going great still, he has decided to come down to London on our 3 week anniversary. He has also asked for my mother to be in attendance. I have decided that as a three we willl go to dinner or lunch and then she is gonna walk us to a park I used to go to when I was a wee baby, she will then leave us alone.

We were talking last night and we were learning more about each other. The more I learn the more I realise we have similar backgrounds.

He wants to meet my parents so I told him about my parents. He should get along well with them. I told him how my dad was ex-air force and is a real aircraft nut. Well he turns and says so is he, in fact he wanted to go into the air force but failed on an old injury. He has a cousin in aeronautical engineering as was my dad and his dad has a spinal injury as has my dad.

The similarities haven't stopped from day one! God has not only a hand but two and both feet. Good things come to those who wait. I waited until I was 22 years before I really dated (Yes I am counting net dating) and look what I get. The man of my dreams. I love God. He has such a sense of justice.

Awww i am glad he is coming down to see you he sounds like a nice guy i really hope you 2 have a nice time and better luck then me with love...lol your my little net sis and he better treat you right or i will have to get medievil on his butt..j/k really i hope it all goes well :)

Aww :) :) I know

I have told him I have friends that can do damage to his puter should he hurt me. Says he won't. Who knows he might be a rarity and mean it (I hope so)

*waves* hi angelic i am happy to hear you found someone Hang told me a few days ago that you found someone :) he cares alot about you i can tell by what he has put in your log...i think its very romantic that he is coming to see you,english guys are so romantic*dreams of hang*teehee..bye for now talk to you soon :)

Well Last night was cool. Had been talking with my mum over what me and Steve should do for our meet up. We decided we wouldmeet him from the coach station and bring him to where he will be staying. Then I will take Steve and my mum for some grubb and she will walk us to a park and leave us to go to my aunt and uncles. I can't wait for this to happen. I plan to spend as much time with my baby as I possibly can.

I'll probably be updating this in a bit. My brain has just decided to empty.

Grrrr.

Well I bought my self a dark brownish copper colour bustier today. It give's great support B) I actually bought it a size smaller than the black one of the same design I got at christmas so I can go sans bra and straps. I have a long almost floor length black cardigan I wear with it.

I'm thinking I will wear it when I go see my boyfriend thursday next week. I feel confident and sexy. Two things I want him to think of me as. And don't worry I am bringing my mum along! I will also take lots of photos and publish them hereso all you pervy guys(Yes you know who you are) can peek to your hearts content. LOL.

I am worried. He is usually online by now and I have sent a text to him, but no reply. I am getting concerned.

well this log is meant to have been full of happy stuff, but I really can't be happy. I just got told my Uncle died and though I know he is no longer in pain. I still feel really upset. I said I will go to the with mum and Steve (Boyfriend) says he will come if he is down london way and is allowed he will be with both of us. He is sooo sweeet.

Oh..I'm so sorry to hear of this..My condolences on your loss..Your boyfriend does sound super nice..

B) I am so sorry to hear this angelic :blink: my respects to your family.

My condolences to you and your family, UA. :)

Thank you guys! You have really helped.

Well Steve has managed to be an absolute wonder, he has stopped me from shutting down.

The funeral is next wednesday, I will that day do 8 hours of travelling, it will be the second family funeral in less than six months!

Other news is well I spilt tea onto my KB so I have gone out and bought a wireless KB which came with mouse too.