Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please delete

Timelady_echo

lol Ben, I remember when slimer was on the Hawian green punch bottles... in think it was that... or was it Hi-C? I'm not sure anymore lol. Well, I got my username changed, Thanks VABeachguy. Things are seeming good, although my parents can't afford the boarding school anymore, I have agreed to stay home and go back to my public school. It's going to be weird going back. Especailly with my bully waiting. But I found out that my bully failed his grade. So because I skipped a grade I will not be in his grade thankfully. I get to take Drama Creative Writting and Psycology. I'm waiting for Ben to get back online, I'm sure he'll be on soon. He's great. I really love him. I have a bit of a headache, but it's been going away since I took a shower. Showers work wonders, and keep you from smelling bad... Well, this is all I can think of right now... so.. I'll write back later.

Hmmm, I forgot to add, my mom set me up with some profesional musicians in a classical group, one of the guys saw my recital solo video thing and thinks I'm amazing or something, so he wants me to play really hard solos lol I'm going to die! But i'm so excited, I'm going to have to work very hard. I have a music theory lesson tomorrow. I don't want to go, the teacher is making me sight sing, I don't like my singing voice, lol I don't even like my voice. :blush 2:

Well, I got my username changed, Thanks VABeachguy. Things are seeming good, although my parents can't afford the boarding school anymore, I have agreed to stay home and go back to my public school. I'm waiting for Ben to get back online, I'm sure he'll be on soon. He's great. I really love him. I have a bit of a headache, but it's been going away since I took a shower. Showers work wonders, and keep you from smelling bad...

:( :dude: Good luck at the public school. :P Nice username also :dude: Love you too :(

I'll also wait for you to return back online, and also, I'm at Malaise and 43rd in the "Vampires! The Dark Alleyway" RPG... :LLOL: EvilFutureGirl... llol

EvilFutureGuy's Link to "Vampires! The Dark Alleyway"...

Hmmm, I forgot to add, my mom set me up with some profesional musicians in a classical group, one of the guys saw my recital solo video thing and thinks I'm amazing or something, so he wants me to play really hard solos lol I'm going to die! But i'm so excited, I'm going to have to work very hard. I have a music theory lesson tomorrow. I don't want to go, the teacher is making me sight sing, I don't like my singing voice, lol I don't even like my voice.  :blush 2:

Good luck with that also :o :dude: I like your voice... :dude:

Although I haven't heard your singing voice yet... :o

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Romaji Lyrics

Every Heart

Ikutsu namida o nagaara

every heart

sunao ni nareru darou

Dare ni omoi tsutaetara

every heart

kokoro mita sareru no darou

nagai nagai yoru ni obieteita

Tooi hoshi ni inotteta

meguru meguru toki no naka de

Bokutachi wa ai o sagaeiru

Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara

kyou mo takaisora miageteiru

donna egao ni deaetara

every heart

yume wo fumidasereruyo

hitowa

kanashimi no mukou ni

every heart

shiawase ukabete nemuru

itsuka subete no tamashii ga

yasuraka ni nareru youni.

boku tachi wa ikite nanika wo shiru

toki ni warai shugoshi naite

kyou mo mada aruki tsuzukete iku

osanai kioku no kata sumi ni

atatakai basho ga aru soushi

hoshi tachi ga hanasu mirai ga

itsumo kagayaite ita so shine

English Version

Tell me babe, how many do I shed my tears?

Every Heart Every Heart is not a gentle yet

Shall I do? I can never say my loneliness

Every Heart doesn't know so what to say oh what to do

(I) was afraid of darkness cause I felt that I was left alone

So I prayed for help to (the) distant million stars

Round & Round the planets revolve round the sun

And we always seek after love and peace Forever more

Growing growing woe baby we can work it out

Look up at the sky Every Heart is shining all today

Show me now, What kind of smile do I come across

Every Heart Every Heart can take a step towards the dreams

All of us what to take a lasting happiness

Whenever you feel sad, I wanna hold you & give you a sound sleep

Someday Every Hearts gonna free and easy

We have peace of mind

Someday all the people find the way to love

Goes & Goes the time goes on we are not alone

We live on together and we will find some precious things

Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow

Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die

There is the warm heart places on my mind

In my earlist day's there and it's so sweet

There are many stars they have talk with me so kind

They say yes always time's a friend of mine so shine

And we always seek after love and peace Forever more

Look up at the sky Every Heart is shining all today

MIROKU!

Click for Spoiler:

26.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

miroku_030.jpg

Naraku

Click for Spoiler:

naraku_012.jpg

anyways... weird anime Inuyasha character pictures. I'm obssesed again... Well... Let's see... Miroku is Funny Shippou is cute Sesshoumaru is FLUFFY!!!! and Naraku is evil cool... EVIL eVIL I SAY EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally have my nights and days turned arround thanks to my dear mother who woke me up at 3am one night. I couldn't get back to sleep, now I'm suffering with trying to stay up durring the day, which is impossible for me because I prefer to sleep durring the day, therefore for me I don't have them turned arround, But to be normal and go to school I have them turned arround... I wanna go to the royal academy for college. I'm watching Full House right now. All re-runs. I need to read the book for the book report. I have some camp coming up to play music... I've been asked to play in a big band group every other sunday. I go to a youth orchestra rehursals just to get paid. Then I put the money I earn into my account and it earns interest... Saving up for Japan and France, when I perform there. I perform in Japan durring Easter. I have six baby fishies in a plastic contaner on a shelf next to my bed. Hmm... I think I'll add some pictures... Well they are really big, sorry...

Click for Spoiler:

Hakudoushi21.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

Hakudoushi9.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

Inu-Mir1.jpg

hmm well nothing much has been going on. I've changed my avatar to a weird pic of me as a vulcan/elf.... everyone thought I was an elf... i guess i can't pass for vulcan with having that blond hair... it was easy to do my eye brows cause they are too light to be seen really all i had to do was use and eye brow pencil and make them look pointed... lol... hmm my avatar's out of focus oh well... i'll try to upload an image of it...

hmm... that's nice voric.... *cough* .... yea can't sleep on this end... probally from Voric's unending nightmares.... *stares out window as fred and bob chase steve in their underware* ehm.... my cat is 'cleaning' himself on MY bed.... *grumbles* I got bit by the pesty blood suckers... and spiders.... running out of Benadryl.... I've never used a spray bottle on toby before, my cat toby.... wonder how he would react to hair spray or a lit match.... *evil laugh* ...nah i would never do that to my kitty... I still have my 'wishbone' poster on my wall... that's been up forever... 'a good book is like a good bone. it gives you something to chew on.' and I have that picture I drew of toby when i first got him when I was 4... I think i was 4..... then there is that picture I did of my house in 1st grade... and the Stitch picture I got from the disney store.... i really need better posters or some of my resent pictures I made. hehe like the glow in the dark stars snakes moons lizards feet and exit signs on my ceiling... then i have the plasma light and the black lights and the.... what's it call... bird with pretty tail feathers... peacok or somethin... that lights up and changes colors.... i need to bring up my lava lamp and put that some where and i'll be all set.... my shelves have random stuff on them... mostly books though.... hehe my little dolls I got from new orleans are on the top of my shelves... ok ok ... yea... I STILL play with dolls and I'm 14... well i don't play with them much... basicly brush their hair out and dress them in different outfits from time to time. ever have the feeling that someone is watching you? waiting for you to go to sleep or something. i have that feeling a lot... maybe i'm paranoid or something. so freaky... it's so weird I turn arround to see who's watching me and I don't see anything... maybe due to lack of sleep lol. but then i turn on the tv... them i come back and it's off and no one is in the house and i don't remember turning it off. I HATE that. i mean I probally turned it off but it freaks me out at that time because of the forgetting. like when I forgot that my dad just got gas. i was in the car after we pulled out of the gas station and I said 'dad don't forget to get gas' and he just gave me this strange look. i'm a wreck... so nervous about school and all. I think if I wear this cool looking trench coat and all black that people will stay away from me. that'll teach them. hah they can all stay away from me. i hope I scare them cause i'm NOT going to get pushed arround or teased or anything. or get my books knocked out of my hand and turn in my homework with a foot print on it. :clap: evil.... jerks.... I can be mean if i wanted to be but nah. hhmmm i'm just getting out rants I guess so no one should really read this... if you read this sentence you've read too far lol. i guess this is what personal logs are for... i hope... uh yea... probally breaking a million rules here. maybe i should have saved this for my live journal. hmmm.... i think this may be one of my longest posts ever... weird... ok... now my cat is looking at me like i'm insane.... uh huh.... my friends have changed a bit... gimena can't hang out with me at school untill later in the year cause she is going to help some of her new 7th grader friends... she's going into the 9th grade which I would be going in but i skipped to go to that boarding school... it's going to be so weird not being in the same grade anymore. and melissa says that she's hanging out with the 'goths' which I doubt... well she doesn't wear goth type stuff or anything... or maybe the goths aren't that extream at my old school. i know the bus is overcrowded. heather has gone to a different school.... so i won't be hanging out with her. everyone hates poor stephen... he's happy go lucky and a little adhd but not badlly... just hyper.... he doesn't need to take meds for it. but the kids really treat him badly. i'm his friend. he can tend to be a little to intense. but man... they are so mean. I may hang out with him. he's most likely going to be in my german class. or i can just pull the go to a quiet corner at lunch don't talk to anyone stuff. maybe bring a book to read. it's soo close to another concert thing I have to play. i just now got this part and i have to tranlate cleffs so i can read it and play it down an octive. the conductor is insane. she thinks I'm super kid or something. lol i can't do everything music related I don't even know my music theory... man I need to do that music theory homework but i don't want to do it. just wanna sit and play bass guitar and bass at times with no worries. hard to do now. hmm... i guess i'll stop going on and on and on about my worries and stuff.... sorry for you people who read this to the end... hope i didn't put you to sleep too much... :bow:

if you read this sentence you've read too far lol.

oops, I went too far, and kept reading. :clap:

Wow and I thought my post were long. Don't despair Echo those grueling days of school will be over before you know it and you will be wishing they weren't. Hey did you know there was a song call "I always feel like somebodys watching me?" Ok it was an 80's song but it's still cool. I had my books shoved from me several times and teased several times. Yes, you can do something about it, just remember with great power comes great responsibility. Being a Star Trek fan gives you some power, it shows you are of more than average intelligence than most of those jerks you call class mates. Oh and the black Trench coat thing is cool. I used to have one myself. I know you can be evil. But being and doing are two different things, and besides I think everyone would miss you if something horrible happened. Keep your chin up. Keep watching Trek. Practice you Vulcan emotion controlling techniques (which got me through high school mixed in with real mediation and deep breathing excercises) and all will turn out ok.

Mmmm.... benadryl...

very good stuff....

stupid allergies.....

can only take on weekends though or I can't wakeup....

hmmm... back for another rant.... well not rant.. maybe little rants...

woke up today with mom yelling in my ear. that was not very... pleasent... so i got up and practised and then went on the computer. dad came home early and we played video games and went out in the garden and ran arround there... and saw a huge spider.... then we watched some horror movie after dinner. then i played with dry ice and did part writting for music and talked to my mom... then i got back on this computer after a shower..

hmm... I guess not very many rants... hmm... I need to post more... I have a performance on friday and practise with the accompnyist person tomorrow... well today techinacally... I hate playing solos... i have to though if i want to be pro. I'm probally going to be in 7 orchestras this year, i know 4 are maybe depending on if my school needs me or not. and one i still have to audition for....

hmm... something from my live journal...

FIRSTS

First job: musician

First screen name:

Timetraveler_Janie

First self-purchased CD: Iced Earth

First piercing/tattoo: I had my ears pierced when I was very very young I mean months old, baby

First true love: no sure... love is very tricky

First enemy: not sure

LASTS

Last big car ride: 14 hours from michigan to virginia

Last kiss: hmmm... do internet kisses count?

Last library book checked out: the pyshics of star trek

Last movie seen: The exorcist prequel

Last beverage drank: Ice water.

Last food consumed: steak and potatoe

Last phone call: from my mum

Last CD played: my cd... of me playing my instrument... oooh the torture!!!!!!!!!

Last annoyance: the internet

Last pop drank: I don't usually drink soda pop... uh... I think it was coke

Last ice cream eaten: moose tracks... well... chocolate with peanut butter cup in it and some choclate carmel cup...

Last time scolded: well... yelled at, by mom for not writting out that music part... I hate reorginizing parts to make a bass part *grumbles* should have put'arranged by janie Packa"

Last shirt worn: Wearing a blue shortsleeve team t-shirt the team OLYMPIANS!!!

I...

I am: insane

I want: to role play with my friends

I have: holy items in a box

I wish: that i could go back to interlochen and that it didn't cost sooo much

I hate: annoyances

I fear: of drowning

I hear:slicence... and incects crickets

I search: for... heh wouldn't you like to know

I regret: nothing

I love: Ben

I always: practise bass

I am not: pretty

I dance: with the cat

I sing: in the shower some times...

I cry: not so much anymore

YES or NO:

You keep a diary: uh yeah, you're reading it

You like to cook: yup.

You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: yes. and I'm not telling you

DO YOU...?

Have a crush: yeah, and he's my boyfriend right now

Want to get married: some day...

Get motion sickness: not really

You’re a health freak: not really

Current hair color: blond sort of

Eye color: blue

Birthplace: Lorton, VA

FAVORITES

Number: 13

Color:black and red

Day: Friday

Month: October

Songs: Every heart and... heh... too many

Season: Autumn

Drink: Water with lemon or hot tea

Alcohol: shnopps... just kidding can't even spell the drink lol

PREFERENCES

Cuddle or make out: cuddle

Chocolate milk or hot chocolate: chocolate milk

Milk, dark, or white chocolate: ANY kind of chocolate

Vanilla or chocolate: chocolate but I do like vanilla sometimes

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...

Cried? no

Helped someone? yes

Bought something? no

Gotten sick? if headaches/migrains and feeling way too hot count, yes

Gone to the movies? nope

Said ‘I love you’?: yep

Written a real letter: nope

Talked to an ex?: Nope

Missed an ex?: oh gawd no

Written in a journal?:again, DUH

Had a serious talk?: Nope.

Missed someone? yes my interlochen buddies

Hugged someone? yup.

This is Halloween Lyrics

[sHADOW]

Boys and girls of every age

Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

[sIAMESE SHADOW]

Come with us and you will see

This, our town of Halloween

[PUMPKIN PATCH CHORUS]

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

[GHOSTS]

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene

Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright

It's our town, everybody screm

In this town of Halloween

[CREATURE UNDER THE BED]

I am the one hiding under your bed

Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

[MAN UNDER THE STAIRS]

I am the one hiding under yours stairs

Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

[CORPSE CHORUS]

[VAMPIRES]

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

In this town we call home

Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

[MAYOR]

In this town, don't we love it now?

Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

[CORPSE CHORUS]

Round that corner, man hiding in the trash cam

Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll...

[HARLEQUIN DEMON, WEREWOLF & MELTING MAN]

Scream! This is Halloween

Red 'n' black, slimy green

[WEREWOLF]

Aren't you scared?

[WITCHES]

Well, that's just fine

Say it once, say it twice

Take a chance and roll the dice

Ride with the moon in the dead of night

[HANGING TREE]

Everybody scream, everbody scream

[HANGED MEN]

In our town of Halloween!

[CLOWN]

I am the clown with the tear-away face

Here in a flash and gone without a trace

[sECOND GHOUL]

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I am the wind blowing through your hair

[OOGIE BOOGIE SHADOW]

I am the shadow on the moon at night

Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

[CORPSE CHORUS]

Halloween! Halloween!

[CHILD CORPSE TRIO]

Tender lumplings everywhere

Life's no fun without a good scare

[PARENT CORPSES]

That's our job, but we're not mean

In our town of Halloween

[CORPSE CHORUS]

In this town

[MAYOR]

Don't we love it now?

[CORPSE CHORUS]

Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back

And scream like a banshee

Make you jump out of your skin

This is Halloween, everyone scream

Wont' ya please make way for a very special guy

Our man jack is King of the Pumpkin patch

Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King

[EVERYONE]

[CORPSE CHILD TRIO]

In this town we call home

Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

[EVERYONE]

La la-la la, Halloween! Halloween! [Repeat]

Jack's Lament Lyrics

There are few who'd deny, at what I do I am the best

For my talents are renowned far and wide

When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night

I excel without ever even trying

With the slightest little effort of my ghostlike charms

I have seen grown men give out a shriek

With the wave of my hand, and a well-placed moan

I have swept the very bravest off their feet

Yet year after year, it's the same routine

And I grow so weary of the sound of screams

And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King

Have grown so tired of the same old thing

Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones

An emptiness began to grow

There's something out there, far from my home

A longing that I've never known

I'm a master of fright, and a demon of light

And I'll scare you right out of your pants

To a guy in Kentucky, I'm Mister Unlucky

And I'm known throughout England and France

And since I am dead, I can take off my head

To recite Shakespearean quotations

No animal nor man can scream like I can

With the fury of my recitations

But who here would ever understand

That the Pumpkin King with the skeleton grin

Would tire of his crown, if they only understood

He'd give it all up if he only could

Oh, there's an empty place in my bones

That calls out for something unknown

The fame and praise come year after year

Does nothing for these empty tears

Kidnap The Sandy Claws Lyrics

[LOCK, SHOCK & BARREL]

Kidnap Mr. Sandy Claws

[LOCK]

I wanna do it

[bARREL]

Let's draw straws

[sHOCK]

Jack said we chould work together

Three of a kind

[LOCK, SHOCK & BARREL]

Birds of a feather

Now and forever

Wheeee

La, la, la, la, la

Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight

Throw away the key and then

Turn off all the lights

[sHOCK]

First, we're going to set some bait

Inside a nasty trap and wait

When he comes a-sniffing we will

Snap the trap and close the gate

[LOCK]

Wait! I've got a better plan

To catch this big red lobster man

Let's pop him in a boiling pot

And when he's done we'll butter him up

[LOCK, SHOCK & BARREL]

Kidnap the Sandy Claws

Throw him in a box

Bury him for ninety years

Then see if he talks

[sHOCK]

Then Mr. Oogie Boogie man

Can take the whole thing over then

He'll be so pleased, I do declare

That he will cook him rare

[LOCK, SHOCK & BARREL]

Wheeee!

[LOCK]

I say that we take a cannon

Aim it at his door and then

Knock three times and when he anwers

Sandy Claws will be no more

[sHCOK]

You're so stupid, think now

I we blow him up into smithereens

We may lose some pieces

And the Jack will beat us black and green

[LOCK, SHOCK & BARREL]

Kidnap the Sandy Claws

Tie him in a bag

Throw him in the ocean

Then see if he is sad

[LOCK & SHOCK]

Because Mr. Oogie Boogie id the meanest guy around

If I were on his Boogie list, I'd get out of town

[bARREL]

He'll be so pleased by our success

That he'll reward us too, I bet

[LOCK, SHOCK & BARREL]

Perhaps he'll make his special brew

Of snake and spider stew

Ummm!

We're his little henchmen

And we take our job with pride

We do our best to please him

And stay on his good side

[sHOCK]

I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb

[bARREL]

I'm not the dumb one

[LOCK]

You're no fun

[sHOCK]

Shut up!

[LOCK

Make me

[sHOCK]

I've got something, listen now

This one is real good, you'll see

We'll send a present to his door

Upon there'll be a note to read

Now, in the box we'll wait and hide

[LOCK, SHOCK & BARREL]

Until his curiousity

Entices him to look inside

And then we'll have him

One, two, three

[LOCK, SHOCK & BARREL]

Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick

Lock him for ninety years, see what makes him tick

Kidnap the Sandy Claws, chop him into bits

Mr. Oogie Boogie is sure to get his kicks

Kidnap the Sandy Claws, see what we will see

Lock him in a cage and then throw away the key

well, finished my first week of school. Here are my classes according to day and not telling you if they are normal, honors, or ap cause I'm just plain lazy.

Orange Day

1 Drama I

3 English 10

5 Algebra II

7 German I

Blue Day

2 Psychology

3 English 10

4 Chemistry I

5 World Civics

My favorite class so far is Drama, it rules! I said a rather loud "yes" when the chemistry teacher gave out homework.... I take voice lessons on mondays after school and tap dance lessons on tuesdays after school plus practing my instrument and having lessons every saturday along with orchestra rehursals on the weekends. And I'm taking an online geometry course. lol busy a bit.

Hmm well I feel like writting more. I'm trying to write a screen play, my mom wants me to compose some music and I have so much make up work from being sick. I've ended up in the hospital over 5 times this year already. But I'm doing so much better now, luckily. Grandma is in my room sleeping on the guest bed, yea.. she snores loud and is now walking out of the room.... yea... Stuff isn't too bad. Got rice crackers for a christmas presant. Dad insists on taking me out tomorrow and buying me a video game.... I'm thinking of a survival horror, a first person shooter so he can come in and play it. He really likes first person shooters. I'm so not tired at all. Plus this is probally my last day of staying up before I get my butt back to work. Yea, church tomorrow. I don't want to go to the Catholic church. The EMH priest always yells at people for not comming to church, and for not talking to God in the chapel. I mean, I'm Christian, I believe in God, but I'm not sure if I want to be Catholic. I'm changing my denomination but I don't know what to... Yea... confusion. I'm trying to get into college next year but I don't think that'll happen. So maybe the next. Hey, a girl can dream. yea. I can't wait until KH-2 comes out. I want that for PS2 bad. Ansem is the coolest bad guy ever. Well he has cool lines. hmmm it's 2 am.... I'm not tired... well I'm going to look around the site, maybe post sometime later tonight.

Romaji Lyrics

Every Heart

Ikutsu namida o nagaara

every heart

sunao ni nareru darou

Dare ni omoi tsutaetara

every heart

kokoro mita sareru no darou

nagai nagai yoru ni obieteita

Tooi hoshi ni inotteta

donna egao ni deaetara

every heart

yume wo fumidasereruyo

hitowa

kanashimi no mukou ni

every heart

shiawase ukabete nemuru

itsuka subete no tamashii ga

yasuraka ni nareru youni.

osanai kioku no kata sumi ni

atatakai basho ga aru soushi

hoshi tachi ga hanasu mirai ga

itsumo kagayaite ita so shine

English Version

Tell me babe, how many do I shed my tears?

Every Heart  Every Heart is not a gentle yet

Shall I do?  I can never say my loneliness

Every Heart doesn't know so what to say oh what to do

(I) was afraid of darkness cause I felt that I was left alone

So I prayed for help to (the) distant million stars

And we always seek after love and peace  Forever more

Look up at the sky  Every Heart is shining all today

Show me now, What kind of smile do I come across

Every Heart  Every Heart can take a step towards the dreams

All of us what to take a lasting happiness

Whenever you feel sad, I wanna hold you & give you a sound sleep

Someday Every Hearts gonna free and easy

We have peace of mind

Someday all the people find the way to love

There is the warm heart places on my mind

In my earlist day's there and it's so sweet

There are many stars they have talk with me so kind

They say yes always time's a friend of mine so shine

And we always seek after love and peace  Forever more

Look up at the sky  Every Heart is shining all today

244578[/snapback]

That song is one of my favorites to sing(preferably in the Romaji)!!!!!!! :bow: :P :P

Thanks for posting this Timelady!!! :hug: