Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please delete

Timelady_echo

Well, I may not be good at personal logs, but I will put in pictures I like and song lyrics. I've been kind of odd lately even for myself. I've gone through a lot of emotional stuff this year. More then any year. But things are good now.

elventh.gif

I see Janie's made a Personal Log... (I don't really have anything else to say for the time being)...lastresort.jpg

Yes I have.

Now let's see. I went to warn Kirk once again to stay off bridges but he never listens to me. No one ever listens to timetravelers... lol they blame us... hmm... ok I am not making sense... now what do I say?

Personal logs stardate... um what is the stardate? um... I'll make sometihng up

Personal Logs Stardate 45389.2

yay now it looks offical.. not really...

It is now the Interlochen weekend. The Sunday Monday weekend. We still have snow. It started to snow today. Daylight savings we lose an hour :). I have an idea for a story to write but I need to do some more research on sea exploration and investigating ship wrecks in the black sea. My friend Elle has to leave tomorrow, she had been visiting me at boarding school. It was a joy to see her again. I remember to go to the infermary and take my meds, mainly because I had a killer head ache and I was seeing flashie lights... Last night I cut myself with siscors while trying to do something. I'm talking about random things. Is that what you are supposed to talk about? I should be creative and put on a show.. maybe I will do that.. Nah.. Everyone would rather listen to my thoughts now wouldn't they? probally not... but oh well... I got to talk to Ben today... :laugh:... that is a cute smilie... um I'll be posting on and off as I have ideas.

hehehe...

She got to talk to me....

I wrote about a submarine that finds the monkey's paw in the 27th century....

For a short-story.... I forgot what I named New York....

Oh yea: Aerial New York... The higher-part of the future metropolis...lastresort.jpg

Yep I did get to talk to you. Sounds like a cool story, maybe I can read it sometime if you have it arround.

like I said I would be posting on and off. It is Saturday night one of the best nights at Interlochen (mainly because of staying up late and all the student preformances and coffee house). It is so fun at an arts academy. I love it. Well, I'm running out of things to write.

Click for Spoiler:

http://images.google.com/images?p=tbn:pWFG...c.com/postcards

I'm not sure if the picture above will work.

Looks like the picture didn't work, but that's ok. Everything is quiet at the school. Everyone is asleep. I didn't get much sleep last night for some reason I couldn't sleep. I've had some freaky stuff happen to me lately. glowing errie thing fun!

ok so... I can't think of what to write...

I'm kind of worried about my lesson tomorrow, I haven't practised as much as I should have this week. But I did memorized what I was supposed to, wrote in fingerings for my etude, and worked out the rythum on my piece. But, not that great. I will probally make a fool of myself in studio class. But maybe I will be lucky like I used to be. Everyone thinks I'm depressed but I'm not sure if I am or not. I can't wait until the weekend is over yet I don't want the weekend to stop. I have had a freaky day today. But I did practise which made everything better. Parctising makes everything good. I practise in the practise rooms in the basement of Picasso (upper classmen (grades 11-12) boy's dorm) Which is right next to Mozart-Beethoven (lower classmen (grades 9-10) female dorms). Sign in today is from 10:30-11:00. I have a major headache but it's probally just from my clogged ears and staring at a computer screen. I'm such a loser I keep skiping dinner and then my friends get mad at me. I practised during dinner today and then my friend drug me out of my practise room to yell at me. It was kind of funny. I haven't been taking my vitamins either... I've been bad... but at least I have been taking my meds. I've been on very strong headache medication because I start to see flashing lights... um yea... So everything is quite good. I talked to Ben today. Hmmm... I should watch the dorm's tv... maybe not... Wow I wrote alot let me write some more! Ok so this is a pointless log thingie. I should make a better one that would interest you guys later, but now this is mine and not star trek world pretend. Hee hee hee!

So everything is quite good. I talked to Ben today.

Yep, she did...

If some do not know, and some need review, I am the Ben that she speaks of....

The colour I used for quoting is GoldenRod....

I'll show you how to colour quotes, if you'd like Janie..lastresort.jpg42.gif

Is this how you post with colour? I think it is unless you know how to post with different colours.

I haven't talked to Ben today, mainly because Ben is at school and I am on weekend. I have my lesson today. I'm kind of nervous but I think I'll do ok. I'm kind of tired, my room mate was talking rather loudly in Korean to her mother in Korea. BUt that's ok cause I had to get up anyways. Well, I'm going to go to lunch with Darlene, Mozart-Beethoven's House Mom. ok I'll write later.

The fingerboard of the bass fell off. So I can't practise. I'm worked up about it and I can't practise on a bass with out a fingerboard. All I could say was Oh my God! Then I paniced and went to Darlene. Today is not a good day. I think I will die now. I hate this. It is a very bad day. I can't wait for it to be over. I'm going to switch computers so I don't keep using the front desk computer. ok.. log off.

Lesson went bad, guess it doesn't matter. I'm starting to lose the feeling in my right arm. Bad sign. Life is falling apart. Maybe it's just a phase. Maybe I need some one. I don't know. SO confusing. :P :o :o I'm feeling so depressed and these stupid emotions keep overcoming me... It makes me want to be comforted but not.... I miss home.. I miss Ben.. I miss everything... *slumps down into dark corner and stays there for a very long time*

Hope you feel better too :P

haven't been feeling too well either...

I miss you too...lastresort.jpg42.gif

My friend got on my back for not eating dinner. I don't see what is wrong with not eating when you are not hungry. I had a blanced lunch but it was late, around 1:00pm and I wasn't hungry and then the mess hall closed so I didn't get dinner. It's been an hour after it closed and I'm still not hungry. Well, I had a great day besides my friend breathing down my neck and killing me. I had a badmitton game and the team won, and a soccer game. Then the school set up and easter egg hunt and that was fun although I found no eggs. I get to go to mall tomorrow. I'm happy go lucky and that's why my friend thinks I'm on a sugar high... all I had was two fireballs and a blow pop. *sighs and shakes her head*. MSN isn't working. It started raining.. .so I can't go out and run around because I don't have a rain coat... and if I run around in the rain my friend will get mad at me, and then I will get sick and get a "I told ya so"... I hate it when she does that to me. I played around with crow meister and drummerboy. I practised bass. Did a lot of work including shakespear play with my friends. I have a live journal at www.livejournal.com/users/lord_of_time. It is a bit interesting but not really. So yea... I'm thinking of writting Ben a really really really long e-mail... but I would just be babbleing.... *sighs* *puts long e-mail on to do list* ...

hope the glow thingy works I'm experimenting on it... but I will figure it out! heh

hope the glow thingy works I'm experimenting on it...  but I will figure it out! heh

It's nice, but you can experiment with font, size, colour and glow too (I'll help you if you'd like :wacko:

Here's a helpful link...lastresort.jpg42.gif

Many other colors

It has many colours and glows on it...

Be glad to help out in teaching you about the different options and so forth :blink:

Thanks for the info Ben ^-^ Sorry to everyone that I haven't been posting. I've been so busy. I have a minor cold but that's all. The kind of cold that is anoying and bothers half of your throat nose. Ears a clogged and I have a head ache. But that's all ^-^. I'll live. I've been listening to music. Playing music. I hope Ben come online tonight. I miss him. Well I'm going now good night to all.

I scored high on the geek test. I guess that was cool. I'm starting to feel better. Had a really bad cold. I'm so busy. Wrote 33 pages on my World History project, won't Mr. McCall be surprised? hee hee... I'll write more soon.

I scored high on the geek test. I guess that was cool. I'm starting to feel better. Had a really bad cold. I'm so busy. Wrote 33 pages on my World History project, won't Mr. McCall be surprised? hee hee... I'll write more soon.

hehehehehe, she has earned the rank of Geek Goddess :assimilated:lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

hehehehe....

Improved my posts with this cool Time Tunnel-related moving picture thing.... <_<

You may add it to your signature if you want, Janie*...lastresort.jpg42.gif

spin.gifThe Adventures of STF.net

*Timetraveler_Janie/Echo

Cool Ben!

Yes so i've been writting once again. This time a Dracula fanfiction. it's interesting, but I don't think it's that good although people have told me it's good. Well, back to the Microsoft word. oh and.

"AOL caused a general stupidity fault in module MET00_DLL at 00069abc.

Why don't you get a real ISP account and dump this lame excuse for an online service? Stop being one of the 12-million plus sheep who wallow in lameness by staying on AOL.

Repent now and cancle your AOL account or be enternally tortured by everlasting lameness"

um, I had to write some new words to cover up the bad curse words ^-^ I hope it still makes sense. Don't take any offense it's a joke. I use AOL instant messenger.

Nothing much is happening... I'm talking to Ben I love him so much... I'm continuing to write on a story... I think i may post it here... but if I do then it is public domain... well, let me know if anyone wants me to post it on here...

Nothing much is happening... I'm talking to Ben I love him so much... I'm continuing to write on a story... I think i may post it here... but if I do then it is public domain... well, let me know if anyone wants me to post it on here...

I love you too :P Hope the story goes well.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Thanks Ben.

Nothing much happened today, I had a lesson it went well. I tried to do some trivia here but I'm not very good at it i'm afraid. .. and I missunderstand questions... oh dear... i have a recital tomorrow I'm kind of nervous about it but i think i will do well... I talked to Ben today... I love him so much :(

I tried to do some trivia here but I'm not very good at it i'm afraid. .. and I missunderstand questions...

Sorry that you misunderstood one of the trivia questions. Maybe I didn't ask it as clearly as I should of. In any event, I hope it won't keep you from trying the trivia each week. I usually try to include questions from each series so everybody has a chance to participate..

I've been watching a lot of Trek so I can do trivia better! I did very good in the recital.. .I made a cake it's red cake with blue icing... I made the icing too... and it has a white spider web design... it's pretty... dad likes it... maybe I should take a picture of it and post it... I start German lessons tomorrow.... yea... *sighs*

I made a cake it's red cake with blue icing... I made the icing too... and it has a white spider web design... it's pretty... dad likes it... maybe I should take a picture of it and post it...

Cool :eekout: I'll look at it... Although I have read every single thread you posted.... :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hmm.. nothing much has been going on... orchestra stuff and recitals... talking with Ben... I got traped in a nuclear explotion, oh and Dracula lives down in my basement, I think he has the flu or something.. is that possible for the undead to get the flu? *calls the pharmecy and asks if they have blood flavoured cough drops gets hung up on* ... how rude..... I've been stayin up late and watching some anime on cartoon network. I haven't seen any trek lately :) keep on missing it. My cat keeps jumping in my lap. I think he is jealous of the computer and my bass, I keep paying attention to only those two things. I'm sort of stuck on the story I'm writting, my mom won't let me post it :).... cause she thinks it good and she doesn't want people to steal it.... But I know no one on here would do that. I think Drwho of the 42 has been hanging arround the snail too much... the snail slime stuff is all over his clothing and hands.... hmmm... yea... The Galaxy Quest theme song was an alternate TNG theme song... yea... I wonder how I found that out.... just some ackward trivia I know... I'm probally wrong too LOL!... I've been on Neopets too much....

I think Drwho of the 42 has been hanging arround the snail too much... the snail slime stuff is all over his clothing and hands.... hmmm... yea...

:laugh: Either him, or Slimer...

Click for Spoiler:

sgb_picture01.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif