Sign in to follow this  
livlonganprospe

If you won $230 million

As a Star Trek fan with millions, would you invest your money into the ENT. budget or another movie or both?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. As a Star Trek fan with millions, would you invest your money into the ENT. budget or another movie or both?

• 1. MOVIE.
    • 2. ENT.
    • 3. BOTH.

Let's say you have the money to further improve the Star Trek universe and you may say thanks for the years of Star Trek or just give ENT.a bigger budget, what would you do? :) The number $230 million........I put the amount in the title, but sill came out 0. Edited by TransporterMalfunction

I voted for Enterprise because I love this show even more each time I watch it. Although I would invest in a film as well but on if it was an Enterprise one.

By the way, I edited your title so it said what you wanted.

I voted for Enterprise because I love this show even more each time I watch it. Although I would invest in a film as well but on if it was an Enterprise one.

By the way, I edited your title so it said what you wanted.

Thanks Transporter! :)

Stardate:214257.7

I would definitly invest in Enterprise to make sure it goes at least 7 seasons.As for a movie it depends I wuold have to see what B&B had planned for a movie first.

I would buy an island, build my house to look like one of the starships. When

ships would pass by, the people would think aliens really did land! :) The movies or tv series could always do their filming on my island, for free of course! How nice it would be to be there first hand!

Well, if I had a lot of money and wasn't allowed to donate it to charity I would invest in both a movie and ENT.

ENT...I would invest to keep it on the air...It doesn't need to change, I like

the way it is...Azati Prime part 1 was one the best ST eps ever. :laugh:

Edited by v_seven

I voted both, I'd 100 million to Enterprise and 100 million to paramount for a new movie. I would also say that in order to recieve this money I must be allowed to act in the movie.

As for the 30 million I'll have left over, everyone here is invited to Tahiti for a couple of weeks of fun and sun!!!!

Tahiti

Thats all i have to say

And maybe a donation to a charity of worthy cause

and helping out my family

Tahiti

Thats all i have to say

And maybe a donation to a charity of worthy cause

and helping out my family

Ahhhh Tina.... I can see it now, You and I basking in the sun on a Tahitian beach sipping a strong frothy beverage from a coconut with one of those little umbrellas sticking out of it!