Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Would you like to experrience life as a cyborg?

Would you like to experrience, let's say 3 years, as a cyborg with the promise that you would then be your old self with all your biological parts?

Assuming no one had a remote to control me, I'd think it'd be a fascinating proposition! What about you guys? Also, tell us what kind of cyborg you'd like to be. Would it be like Star Trek's Borg, a cyborg from another tv, movie, or book series, or perhaps something original? I myself would consider 3 years as a Borg drone disconnected from the hive, but only if I knew I'd be fully Human again after the 3 years. :laugh::laugh:

Ew no, I don't like cyborgs! That would be a nightmare for me. Maybe some kind of energy being, that would be cool, but no cyborg stuff for me. uhuh.gif

Of course for we are borg!!! It would be interesting to experience the paradox of the hive mind. One mind of trillions of life forms. I would also love to research the behavioral patterns of drones and wepons and technology that the borg utilize and poseess. It would be so cool!!!!

I don't want to be a cyber! :laugh: Even though it would be cool to hear everyone elses thoughts.

Edited by Odie

No, not interested at all. There are a lot of aliens I would like to be, or even be among to talk to and learn about their species and culture..But cyborgs? No way..That just freaks me out! Probably why I consider the Borg such a fearsome enemy in Star Trek..They scare me!

Not me. I would not mind being either fully cyber (provided I still have a will) of fully biological but not half and half.

You will be assimilated....

:clap:

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

I would love it, therefore I would never feel alone and always have friends... As long as I dont have the task to assimiliate anyone else then sure why not?

:clap:

I would need to know a few more specifics to answer that particular question, but I think cybernetic impants are amazing - kust a few possibilitites:

Calculator chip - complex math in a fraction of a second!

Memory chip - memorize the entire dictionary - no problem!

Strenth enhancing implants - Lift your car up with one hand while removing the flat tire with the other - no tools required!

A mind-machine interface - type, play games, research on the internet without a keyboard or mouse!

And many other exiting possibilities!

I would need to know a few more specifics to answer that particular question, but I think cybernetic impants are amazing - kust a few possibilitites:

Calculator chip - complex math in a fraction of a second!

Memory chip - memorize the entire dictionary - no problem!

Strenth enhancing implants - Lift your car up with one hand while removing the flat tire with the other - no tools required!

A mind-machine interface - type, play games, research on the internet without a keyboard or mouse!

And many other exiting possibilities!

I would love to be a cyborg! :laugh:

I'd have all those plus a sensor in my brain (like having a built in tricorder!) and borg nano probes. But have them programed not to turn me into a borg drone but so they would destroy any incurable deseases I might get (like really bad cancer) and if I get a cut they would fix it up in seconds. :huh:

And I would have a REMOVABLE (when I say removable I mean like if I don't feel like wearing it or I want to look like I'm fully human) borg eye peice because I like the laser thingy. :laugh:

Edited by thedoctor