Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Insignia collection

Here is a photo of one of my startrek insignia badges its from TOS its captain kirks as seen in the series its made of gold,i have had it about 8 years now my mum bought it for me :o

P.s does anyone else have any insignia badges????

That's so cool, I want one! I think I'll buy a TNG one soon.

Cool i just wish i could buy more we dont have them in holland my mum got it from newyork when they went on holiday :o

Hey, that looks awesome, hangon! :o

I have two insignias, both TNG. One is just solid and looks like it's made of gold (which isn't the case, of course :o ) and the other one is a plastic one that can make the typical "com badge sound" when you press it. :P

That's a nice one hangon..I like it..I have a couple of Comm badge pins too..TNG, Voy, and the one used in TNG episode Future Imperfect..Oh yes..I also have the one from the episode 'All Good Things'..

That's a nice one hangon..I like it..I have a couple of Comm badge pins too..TNG, Voy, and the one used in TNG episode Future Imperfect..Oh yes..I also have the one from the episode 'All Good Things'..

Cool i would love to have one of them to :wow: hehe and mabe a klingon one i saw one in the link RC gave me very cool :wow:

Cool i would love to have one of them to :thumbs: hehe and mabe a klingon one i saw one in the link RC gave me very cool :thumbs:

O yeah!! I had forgotten that I have a Klingon Insignia pin.. I bought it from that Star Trek Communicator mag that I get..I have it on my jean jacket..It's cool..There isn't too much Trek stuff that I don't have... :thumbs:

O yeah!! I had forgotten that I have a Klingon Insignia pin.. I bought it from that Star Trek Communicator mag that I get..I have it on my jean jacket..It's cool..There isn't too much Trek stuff that I don't have... :frusty:

Yeah i really want to buy some more but i dont like useing my credit card on the net <_< guess i will just have to wait till i can go over to england and buy some more there :huh: