Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Vulnerability

Many times I sit here and tell everyone about my feelings. I share personal ideas and thoughts and opinions. I've left myself open to a lot of critisizm. But you know what? That's o.k. :picard-sith: I've learned a lot of things on this site and am happy I found it. I'm changing. I feel differently about many things, since I've opened up a little and let some new ideas in. There has been some confusion and arguments, but that's ok. :force: that's all part of growing. :frusty: thanks everyone.

Glad you found your way here to.

Yes we dissagree sometimes but friends do.

And we are all friends here thats what makes this place so nice.

Have a great day. :picard-sith:

Thanks guys for not trying to take advantage of my vulnerability, I know how guys can be :picard-sith:

I have to be more aware of what I say to people. Sometimes a simple, friendly remark can be taken as more than it was meant to be. :o then people's feelings get hurt, I don't want that. :P

I know what you mean. I am so very closed at school, and that is why I like the internet. No one knows me here, so I can be myself without fear of rejection. The worst anyone can do is insult or block. I know exactly what you mean, Jeanway. I find your posts very insightful too. You have no fear of critcism from me... yet. :o :P Edited by Valeris

Wow, Fenriz, you do not seem closed. You make these hilarious remarks and maybe it is just me, since my sense of humor is really screwed, but I do not joke until I get rather open with people. Again, one of those "jokes can be taken very seriously things..." Not that anything is wrong with your posts, they rock!

I feel I'm not appreciated enough and am taken for granted in real life but here I don't feel that I am. :)

I feel I'm not appreciated enough and am taken for granted in real life but here I don't feel that I am. :)

I often feel the same way.

I feel I'm not appreciated enough and am taken for granted in real life but here I don't feel that I am. :P

I often feel the same way.

d-i-t-t-o!!!

I have to say this site has helped me to open up a little more, I tend to keep my mouth shut and then kick myself later. :laugh:

I have found other people who can I talk about Star Trek. :laugh:

I'm very closed, even here. :huh:

Yes, I 've seen that in you Tiz. It's time to open up like a little flower opens to the sun :( OOPS, did I say that or just think it? :o :(