Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lubak10

Lubak10's Log

Wow! I haven't posted in a long time! Probably since a lot has been going on since then. I took the AP Literature test and have no idea how I did and wont know until July 1st when I franticly call to see what my score is. The APUSH shirts that I have been working on are almost done and I should have them passed out by Monday. So glad that that is ending! I don't regret volenteering to orginize it but it has been quite a bit of work.

Then, of course, prom is this weekend! Pretty excited about that but more excited about getting to see Al. I'm picking her up tomorrow!

That's all I have time for now. I'll try to post something about prom on sunday but I will probably be uncontious from lack of sleep.

Ah Prom!

I remeber mine very clearly. One thing I always tell the ladies carry an extra pair of slippers. I didnt and my feet were killing me. But with testings and exams. I took my first two and I have two more to go! I am looking very forward to finishing them and have a break!

Had sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun at prom! And now I can't wait to do it again with Erik.

Well.........just be careful and use protection..................

it = prom I have not had sex with Erik. Re-reading it I can understand how you thought sex, but I meant I can't wait to do the prom thing again.

I'm so excited! I just lined up a job that pays $40 per day, 4 days a week, and I will be playing with kids all day! Now, it will be for a two-year-old boy and a five-year-old boy, so I know that there will be some days that aren't much fun, but overall it is so much better than working a cash register and watching the clock at Target or something (although the employee discount would come in handy). So excited! I should probably go study for my FST test tomorrow. Eww!

This next week is going to be the longest ever! Graduation is so close but seemingly so far away! Plus, I found out that I will be getting a laptop at my open house, which makes me want the day to get here even more. Actually, I'll be getting a lot of cool stuff this summer. My uncle is getting me a coffee maker for graduation and I'll be buying myself a video ipod in about a month. Not to mention all the stuff I don't know about yet.

Graduation practice was today. It was long and boring but at least we know how things are going to work. Now I'm sitting at school waiting for Baccaloriate rehersal and I find it hilarious that when I had the freedom to go almost anywhere, I came back to school to hang out with Youth Connections. It sounded like more fun then going home and hanging out with my cats, and I didn't have enough time to make going anywhere else worth it. After rehersal I'm going to look at mp3 players at Best Buy and maybe Wal Mart even though my mom would kill me if she found out. Unfortunetly, I can't buy until the end of the month, but I want to get some questions answered. If I'm going to spend $300 on something I want to know exactly what I'm getting.

My second prom was last night. Erik and I are officially a couple! I just wish there weren't such a long distance between us.

Bought my ipod this morning! It took me forever to figure out how to get music from my CDs on it because I am so technologically inept, but I figured it out and LOVE it!

Erik was over yesterday. I was still pretty tired from being sick so all we did was watch Rent at my house, but even so I'm really glad we got to see each other. Is is sad that I miss him almost immediately after he leaves? We get to see each other next weekend, but we're still not sure who is driving to see who yet. That's about all that is going on right now.

I’m continually amazed by the simplicity of what will amuse children. Zach and Dylan wanted to make a tunnel so we set up some couch cushions and they ran through them for at least a half an hour straight. They seemed to be having the time of their lives and I was thrilled because I knew naptime would last a while. Earlier, I was blowing bubbles while they ran around and popped them. I haven’t done that in years. The best part of this job is getting to be a kid again. I’m going to miss this in college (unless I find a group of friends that act like little kids ).

I finally broke down and got a copy of High School Musical from the library. It looked a bit stupid but Angie loves it and since she’s gotten me hooked on about half a dozen other musicals I figured that I should at least give it a chance. I’m listening to it right now and – although it is a bit cheesy – it’s not bad. Angie’s right, yet again. Whenever she tells me something is good I should just believe her. Even if I hate it the first time I see/hear it, I always end up loving it (Fine, fine line; I’ll Cover You, etc). Although, I suppose I am too judgmental about things. As people have pointed out, I tend to judge movie and tv shows without ever having seen them. I hope I’m not that way about people too. I don’t think I am. After doing that RESPECTFUL model project that P-shot assigned I definitely know that I have stereotypes, but I don’t think I make too many judgments based on those stereotypes. I guess that gives me something to think about.