Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Bounced Out of the Gate Room

How do you like that. Just stuck my head in to take a peek and got run outa there like I was some smelly animal. They told me not to come back. Yet they can go into every one of the Startrek threads. Is this right, or fair? :unsure: Just askin, don't turn into a MOB now <_<

I read the post you placed, and I must say I do agree with them. That was not the place to critize the show.

Nobody told you not to come back. Everybody is welcome there. It is simply not the place to bash Stargate. It is a discussion thread which was suggested by TheUnicornHunter (if I remember right) and is there with the permission of the administration of this board. If you wish to discuss Stargate, by all means do so there.

Jeanway,

I thought Bysty's idea had merit:

You are welcome to make a Star Trek Vs. Stargate thread, just do not bash it in the Stargate fans thread.

Personally, I do not care for Stargate either (although I liked the movie). But that is why I have never posted in the Gate room.

Let the fans have their space. <_<

Let the fans have their space. :unsure:

Thank You :D

Yet they can go into every one of the Startrek threads. Is this right, or fair?

Well, We Are Star Trek Fans Ya Know <_<

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Because Of His Hair?  <_<  :unsure:

It's hard to watch MacGyver not being MacGyver ::cries::

Well...It Is A Different Show. :b-day:

Have Him Type Cast As MacGyver Do Ya? :D

How do you like that.  Just stuck my head in to take a peek and got run outa there like I was some smelly animal. They told me not to come back.

None of the posts support that.

Yet they can go into every one of the Startrek threads.

So can you. <_<

Is this right, or fair? :unsure: Just askin, don't turn into a MOB now :D

I can't answer that as there's no evidence you were "bounced" out of the Stargate thread.

Your post, while completely confusing and making little sense, seemed to say that we shouldn't be discussing Stargate here, which doesn't make sense since it is in the "Holodeck" forum for off-topic entertainment-related topics.

Because Of His Hair?  :wub:  :wub:

It's hard to watch MacGyver not being MacGyver ::cries::

I think that is a credit to RDA's acting that he can go from an anti-gun science fixes everything kind of guy to a shoot first I hate scientists military guy.

One thing my recent bout with insomnia has accomplished is I'm watching McGuyver reruns every morning. :clap:

Have you seen the blooper with Amanda Tapping screaming I'm stuck on an ice world with McGuyver?

Actually, I did you guys a favor by causing all this commotion. You should be thanking me, that's o.k. :wub: calm down now. Everything cool. I'm not mad anymore. Maybe I'll give 'StarGate' another try :wub: I'm not promising anything. But if I get into it, that means 'I'll Be Back' to bother you some more in the future :clap:

Actually, I did you guys a favor by causing all this commotion.

No, you did not. I do not like commotion.

You should be thanking me, that's o.k. B)

I will not thank you for creating chaos.

calm down now.

I am.

Everything cool.

It's not when you cause trouble.

I'm not mad anymore.

Why were you to begin with? :o

Maybe I'll give 'StarGate' another try :o

Go for it, it's an awesome TV show! :)

I'm not promising anything.

No one asked you to. :o

But if I get into it, that means 'I'll Be Back' to bother you some more in the future :P

I am not amused...

CJLP,

Lighten up. :P

Sorry to disagree, but CJLP is right. I sincerely hope that Jeanway doesn't decide to do us any more "favors."

If anyone is upset by something that happens in a thread please just contact the mod of that board. That's what we're here for. There's no reason to take the problem to the open forums.