• Alec - X5-494
    • Joshua - "Dog- Boy"
    • Mole
    • Zack
    • Sketchy
    • Reagan Ronald aka Normal
    • Herbal Thought
    • Kendra

I don't know but I maybe the only person who even remembers this show. But I thought it deserved to be a topic. Dark Angel was an awesome show. I hope someone else out there thinks so to.

Mirax Terrik

USS Xavier

I would have to say max as she was the main charicter in the show and also she is hot. I think that the show would have went so much farther if they would have stayed with the story llines that the first season was doning and not with all the mutans I thought that is when the show jumped the shark. IMHO

I liked Logan(HOT HOT HOT!) because he took a stand in hard times .Max was always fighting with him all the frikin time..I liked the show too..The first season was wonderful.But the secon needed work.Unfortunally Fox unlike UPN cancels its series at the first sign of trouble

The show ran on Friday nights on FOX... If I am remembering correctly. And the show would probably be running if Alba did not injure herself shooing an episode.

I voted for Max.

The show ran on Friday nights on FOX... If I am remembering correctly.  And the show would probably be running if Alba did not injure herself shooing an episode.

I voted for Max.

That's probably why I never saw it, for a while I worked Friday nights.

The show ran on Friday nights on FOX... If I am remembering correctly.  And the show would probably be running if Alba did not injure herself shooing an episode.

Actually during its first season started out on Wednesday nights at 9 PM then in the second season FOX moved it to Friday nights at 9 PM (the ratings killer timeslot). No when it comes to why it was cancelled it was because as FOX put the low ratings weren't worth the time and money they put into it. And the fact that they were going to put the show Firefly on in the next season in the Friday 8 PM timeslot and needed to cut programing. So Firefly won out over Dark Angel because Firefly was produced by a FOX writer.