Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KmelK517

Note of Thanks

Thanks for showing me this site Min. oh KANG321 if you are here, a Happy Birthday to you as well..... I thought about you on Sunday, and started to miss you all over again....I hope all is well with you ROM.

Hoping to run into a few Klingon Warriors that I knew from the Old Klingon chatroom from Paramount....them were the glory days for sure...don't ya all miss them? I sure do....

Well here it is...... name is Mel, if anyone wishes to find out more of me, kontact me in yahoo pager.... willie_pete60 is my Id and I also have prisoner517 too at yahoo. now where is the bloodwine?

KMelK

House of Kang

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/houseofkang

(code tags fixed)

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR SAY AT STARTREKFANS :P

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :P :bow: :P

Hey Kmel

Bloodwines all gone.Sorry some one drank it all.I could order you some more

BTW Welcome aboard

have some fresh heart of targ :huh:

Thank you all for making me feel welcome here.....

me being a Security Officer and working the swing shift I will try my best to keep up with the threads here....and if there are any loose ones well I can tie them up. LOL :huh: you know how us Klingons are with loose threads.....

Well I need to hop in the tub and get ready for work... I just love my job, seeing all them truckers...oh yeah.... nummers good stuff..... and them Truckers are just so cool..... They Keep America moving.....and yes the do "Deliver the goods"

a good song by Judas Priest BTW.

Well see ya on the other side of clear space.

Mel.S.