Sign in to follow this  
NordicBearskin

Which is the most enjoyable?

Which, out of these, is the most enjoyable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which, out of these, is the most enjoyable?

• All Good Things...
    • The Way of the Warrior
    • Caretaker

Thanks to the wonders of Sky UK I yesterday, whilst being quite ill, watched All Good Things and then straight afterwards Caretaker. After also watching The Way of the Warrior, I wondered which one I enjoyed most and thus this poll was created.

By enjoyable I mean which two-parter do you like the most for any reason(s).

For me personaly it is The Way of the Warrior. It adds so much to the storyline and gives DS9 Worf! :P

The Way of the Warrior. While All Good Things was a good episode, it marked the end of the series, whereas The Way of the Warrior was a new beginning in DS9 with Worf being added to the cast. I don't think Caretaker compared with either of them.

I haven't seen "WotW", so I have to go with "AGT". The storyline and acting were great, and the ending was absolutely perfect. "Caretaker" (though I love VOY) was a waste of two hours, imo. :P

I liked way of the Warrior best but All Good Things is a very close 2nd. Worf really improved DS9. Klingons always liven things up.

Out of those 3 The Way of the Warrior is the most enjoyable to me..It was a great story/episode to bring Worf onto DS9..It was fantastic..!

"All Good Things..." for me, of course. Great show, wonderful actors, amazing performance by Mr. Stewart...

And Q! :thumbs:

I enjoy it everytime I see it (except for the Beverly-kisses-Jean-Luc scene... :unsure: :unsure: :thumbs: ).

Mrs. Captain Picard

All good things is my favourite, closely followed by WoTW.

Caretaker isn't bad, but actually not that good either..