Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

A Little Encouragment, Goes a Long Way

I've been feeling kind of sad lately too. :huh: and a kind word has been so welcome. Thanks guys :huh:

I also have not been my old self but the amount of encouragment i

have had from ppl here has made me feel much better i look forward

to coming here cause i know i have friends who care and support me

i also wanna say thanks to you all for everything :huh: :huh: :) :) B) :force::force:

Awwww... come on, be happy!  :huh: if you don't get happy the little dancing elephant will die!

And do you know how bad dead pink elephants smell? Hoooooowwweeeeeee! :huh:

I look forward to coming here,I dont know alot of people where i live and i get a bit down from time to time.

I just jump on here and hope there are some friends i have made on at the same time so we can have a chat. :drool:

I  look forward to coming here,I dont know alot of people where i live and i get a bit down from time to time.

I just jump on here and hope there are some friends i have made on at the same time so we can have a chat. :drool:

Well when ever you wanna chat and i am in just let me know!!!!!!

Yesterday I backed someone up in a thread by saying something was unfair. Then I got a PM from that person thanking me. So if you think something is unfair, say something. :dude:

This may sound corny. But this place is like that old robe or slippers every one has.

You slip them on and you feel better.

I think that is what they had in mind when they started this site.

Old Freinds You Have Just Met.

Someone always here to cheer you up.

Edited by tokar

I've been feeling kind of sad lately too. :elephant:  and a kind word has been so welcome.  Thanks guys  :unsure:

We are kind of like a family here......so I'm giving you a big hug. :elephant:

Sometimes I get very discouraged about life, in general. :bow: I make mistakes and hurt peoples's feelings. Especially when other people try to force their will on me. I try to be tacful with them but sometimes they won't take NO for an answer. I know I have to stand up for what I believe and hurt people in the process. I wish I could go back and undo things and start over, but we can't. I feel this way right now. :P There's no one there for me to talk to, so I have to give myself a PEP Talk. I wish Vince Lombardi was around. :P

I've had many days when I've had to myself a good kick in the pants. Sometimes you just want to pull the blanket back over your head and slee[ the day away. But later sometimes you're glad you didn't. I think humor helps a lot, sometimes things are just so screwed up I throw my hands in the air and just laugh. :P :bow: :P

Thank you all for the group hug, I do feel better now, here let me try and get my arms around you all. :unsure: :unsure: :thumbs:

:unsure: Glad your feeling better now anytime you need a hug we are here for you thats what friends are for :unsure:

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm down again. I was so much better for a while. But this commotion over the Grammar Police, hmm, well, what can I say. My feelings were hurt and clearly some people can't take a joke. :P