Sign in to follow this  
edmcgon

What would you do?

What would you do if you were a member of the Enterprise crew? Specifically, how would you interact with the rest of the crew?

Some examples for me:

1. I would love to play practical jokes on Worf. Can you imagine him stomping around after somebody gets the better of him? Priceless. :huh:

2. I know Guinan's a listener, but I would enjoy the oppurtunity to extract information from her about where she has been, things she has done, etc. I imagine that would be a very educational experience.

3. Discussing important issues, such as philosophy, with Data. There is no one more objective than Data.

4. Avoid Wesley at all costs. :huh:

5. Playing poker with everyone.

If i was on the enterprise i would....:

1)Tell Wesley that theres a party in shuttlebay 1 and then i would open the doors and hed go out into space.

2)Replace the crystals with je;lly snakes and pieces of rock from blackpool.

3)Graffeti the viewscreen with pictures of the borg

4)annoy Q

If i was on the enterprise i would....:

1)Tell Wesley that theres a party in shuttlebay 1 and then i would open the doors and hed go out into space.

HEHEHEHE :huh:

IF i was on the enterprise i would have a rave in ten forward!!!!

I would try to get in on the poker game.

I would pick their brains for as much information as I could get.... hopefully without becoming too annoying.

Definitely use the Holodeck!

Well, I would probably play some poker, and maybe harass Wesley a bit. But I would spend most of the time on the holodeck.

-launch Wesley into space

-lock myself in a room with a replicator and eat until I explode

-short sheet Worf's bed

-play Pong on the viewscreen

-have a toga party on the holodeck

i wood try to get in on the officers game... probably talk to data about... well.. anything i guess lol... mayb have some earl grey with picard..... lol watch riker get rejected from a woman...

well.. first i would tie troi to a chair and eat chocolate infront of her for all the stupid things shes said, then i would some how get wesley shoved down a garbage shoot and listen to him scream all the way down till he vaporizes, then i would rub picards head for good luck and run like heck, then i would put itching powder in worfs bed then i would get a pet tribble and put it under his bed so all night he would hear this "squeak squeak!" and then i would hit on riker and then eventually i would get a nameless ensign to shine my shoes!! oh, then i would get into picards ready room and smear chocolate all over everything, and smear cheese wiz under his desk!! and no one would know it was me..

I'd:

Take some phaser training with Worf

Listen to some Ressikan music from Picard then convince him to get the models of the ships back in the Briefing Room

Talk to Data for hours

Learn about 24th Century technology from Geordi

and of course play poker with the entire senior staff!

Then regarding the ship, take the complete tour including the environemtal-suit walk on the outside of the ship. Then sit in Ten-forward while the ship goes to Warp. Schedule some Holodeck time.

I'd be the Armory officer, and volunteer for the most dangerous missions. I'd get into fist fights with Worf, and of course, if I were there, Julie would be on the medical staff, probably, so she could patch me up after I got my butt kicked.

I would love to just talk with Picard and hang out in Ten Forward. Of course, what I would do with Data isn't fit for a family board. :unsure:

I'd let the senior staff walk into the holodeck. Then when they walk out it would make it just an illusion thus they would only think there were off the holodeck (just like Sherlock Holmes' nemesis did) While they would be trapped in the illusion I would use the voice of a hologram of Picard on another holodeck to summon other groups of officers to the holodeck thus trapping them. When others start to realize something weird is going on I'd transport them to the holodeck. Then, I'd wait till Picard uses his command codes within the holodeck and take over the ship for myself. I'd then find a nice planet and beam them down to it and then said away on wings of warp power!

I would arrange a little "accident" for dear Beverly and her "wonderful" son and then I'd visit Jean-Luc in his quarters.... Just to see if everything's alright... :unsure:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I'd be the Armory officer, and volunteer for the most dangerous missions.

But you're an ensign! You'd never survive ANY mission, let alone the dangerous ones.

Use the holodeck!!!!!!!

Toss Wesley out an airlock....

phaser Lwaxana Troi....

play poker...

Install Holoemmitters all over the ship and let them project borg drones all over the ship....

Get in on a game with the senior staff

Hang out with Guinan / maybe some phaser target practice (she whooped Worf)

Relax in Ten-Forward (near the big forward windows)

Play around with a few different programs on the holodeck

I guess I'd just relax in general. :drool:

I would let Data talk to me for hours, not listening to him, doing something else, but Data thinks I am listening.

I would have hours of fun in the Holodeck.

Play poker with the crew.

Sit in the Captains chair while Picard was in his ready room and say stuff like "engage".

Talk to Captain Picard about archaeology. (if he forgives me for sitting in his chair)

Ask Data to sing "lifeforms " song.

Ask Riker out. :drool:

I want to feed Spot one of each of the feline supliments Data has for her!

I'd love to just walk up and give Worf a great big sloppy kiss and see if he blushes.

I'd like to get Riker's attention, get him to hit on me and TURN HIM DOWN in favor of Data! :assimilated:

Then i'd like to get Data to play the violin part of Kate Bush's song, the Fog and i sing. :lol:

Then i want to get Data's boxers. <_<

IF Westley is still around, I'd like to put Lore back together and give Lore Westley's room code! :wub:

Edited by Lessa_Soong

1. HOLODECK! ;)

2. I would make friends with Wesley. Why does everyone hate him; he rocks!

3. Since he was my friend, I would get Wes to help me take over the ship, take it to Romulus, and marry Spock. :huh:

4. Borrow Lwaxana's dresses and wear them! :huh:

5. Use the phasers and destroy the Ferengi homeworld! Die, evil Ferengi...

6. LOTS MORE!