Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

ST.Com Reunion

I stopped going to ST.com in around August, but yeah I miss some of the old people I used to talk to that didn't make their way over here.

ST.Com was the first chatroom I ever visited. So I thought every chatroom was like that one. So when I got here and started getting my butt kicked all over the place, I was very surprised. But I do miss the old brawls and maylays we had. They were so fun. But here it's business, business, business, all the time. I hardly ever go to chat now, only when I can't do one more post and still can't seem to pry myself away from the computer. Work, work, work. but it's so much more interesting here. Remember we used to say we would never leave .com? Were we stupid or what? :)

Nemesis, who were you over there? PM me

I don't miss the fights. Some ahem* people there lived for conflict. I just wanted to chat a little, maybe make a few friends. That place made Klingons look well mannered. I do miss it though, there are good points to an unmodded chat. Still I like it here, it's nice.

I don't miss the fights. Some ahem* people there lived for conflict. I just wanted to chat a little, maybe make a few friends. That place made Klingons look well mannered. I do miss it though, there are good points to an unmodded chat. Still I like it here, it's nice.

It really only mattered what time you went there. Early Morning was always nice because a lot of the Austraillian people were there and they were always so nice, must be the water :)

that old lounge is like home.. i miss it. we had some good memories there didnt we guys. *remembers old times* hmm.. i miss hte old lounge.. this place is nice an all but it still can replace home.

Awww, I miss the olde Lounge too.....

I made alot of friends there, even though I got killed a couple of times there....

doctorwho42avenger

yeah i remember the old chat room,when it crashed and burned i lost

a lot of friends some came here others i have never seen again :huh: i can

remember one guy called CLEETUS the biggest pain in the butt i have

ever met all said was startrek sucks or starwars rocks,and dont get

me started on those java attacks they sucked big,but i have no regrets

that its closed this site is 100 times better than st.com will ever be the

ppl here are the best!!!! :huh:

I was'nt at ST.COM for very long before it closed there chat room, i never saw any of the fights or anything like that.

I enjoy it here,im getting to know my way around the boards,and im making some great friends :huh:

Ahhh, those nasty little fights between Babbette and Freek :laugh: . And Tina, doesn't do cartwheels into the wall anymore ( they were so cute ). But I don't miss all the cursing and insults. :clap: But we learned fast here, didn't we? Either shape up, or ship out. Think they like us here now??? We're behaving ourselves :huh: . :huh: :) :) B) :force::force:

I was zyeung....

Those people were evil...

Too much spam....

cleetus was evil.....

i can remeber the first day i came in i thought it was so cool. it was my first chat site, and i remeber i liked tom for some reason (tom emporor of the romualn empior) <--ya i know cant spell but what ever* i also remeber all the great battles and the fun we would have there. like when i was chased up a holo tree.. and the pool.. hm the pool was so fun... *looks around * hehe *pushes who into the pool and runs*

and we all know who REALLY owned the lounge. the powerful Phaserman family. the fun part was the rare ocassions we got the three of us brothers in there. THAT was fun.

and we all know who REALLY owned the lounge. the powerful Phaserman family. the fun part was the rare ocassions we got the three of us brothers in there. THAT was fun.

I only saw any of you in the room like 3 times

you were there in the mornings, right? I can't speak for Gary, Tom, or Krissy, but I was a night shifter.

What were Tom and Krissy's name?

I feel like I have made a better class of friends here.

sorry

krissy was... Well_aimed_phaserman and Empress Krissy, and tom was Tom_phaserman, or Lt_gen_tj_phaserman.

nope never talked to them

I feel like I have made a better class of friends here.

sorry

Yea, we do clean up nicely, don't WE ALL :unsure:

Cleetus was very evil.

It sometimes seemed...

Click for Spoiler:

:devil: Edited by harrykim

I for one has come to terms with the new chatroom. I have learned to enjoy its new features and friends but still remember the good days of the old room. Hopefully one day (never) Star trek.com will realise their mistake and continue the room.

The old room was fun. Yes but its better here. more to do.Do miss some of the people who did not make the switch. And the rafters.And the heated disscussions.

But one must go forward never back.