Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

About the ending of Azati Prime

In the end of Azati Prime all hell was shot at Enterprise. It doesn't look like it will hold up. What do you think might happen to fix the situation?

Here is what I think could happen:

1. The Andorians could stop by again to offer last minute assistance

2. T'Pol could surrender as the only logical recourse

3. There could be a Xindi defection: Degra and his colleages send some ships to help

4. Daniels finally steps in with some help: Perhaps a timeship from the future intervenes.

5. Enterprise is destroyed and Archer must find away to undo the events with the help of Daniels time travelling magic.

6. T'Pol comes up with some crafty plan and defeats them

Personally, I would love to see #1 happen. (just look at my avatar :)) I would hate for #5 to happen... it's been done in shockwave. #2 could be interesting and so could #4. I think #3 is most likely and #5 would just be a boring way to end what happened.

Edited by Captain Bolivar

1. The Andorians could stop by again to offer last minute assistance

2. T'Pol could surrender as the only logical recourse

3. There could be a Xindi defection: Degra and his colleages send some ships to help

4. Daniels finally steps in with some help: Perhaps a timeship from the future intervenes.

5. Enterprise is destroyed and Archer must find away to undo the events with the help of Daniels time travelling magic.

6. T'Pol comes up with some crafty plan and defeats them

Personally, I would love to see #1 happen. (just look at my avatar :))  I would hate for #5 to happen... it's been done in shockwave.  #2 could be interesting and so could #4.  I think #3 is most likely and #5 would just be a boring way to end what happened.[/glow]

I agree, #5 would be bad, I hope they don't go that way...three is a good one

but predictable, if they do that it would have to be a super script with lots of action and surprises.....its gonna take alot to match up to part one.....

Agreed, #3 would be predictable. I think it would be better with less action though and more personal conflict. That is what I like best. Physical action does not have a great deal of depth, in my opinion, and should only be used to supplement the personal conflicts. P.S. Glad someone finally responded. It seems that there are many other less worthy topics such as those name games that get so much use. Sorry to those that like them, but it's just my opinion.

Well they all must be predictable to some degree or you never would of thought of them. :unsure:

I must admit of the list the thought of 3 happening rocks my ST world. The ideal of a majestic Federation Time ship from the future materializing off the port bow and beginning to dictate how things are going to go down or else is an awe inspiring vision imo. :)

Another option is Archer will begin to be able to see for himself which of the possible outcomes will add up to the things he has been given hints of the future for. He'll then make the correct choice of actions based on those hints and be hailed as a hero but he won't feel like one because he had help from Dainels

Well, I must say it would be awesome if a ship from the future came and beat the (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) out of them, but that will never happen.

Perhaps T'Pol will surrender, but most likely Degra will send some ships to help Enterprise.

I will be really disappointed if they try to undo all the damage..

Probably the most likely is the enterprise escapes but is heavily damaged but the one with the timeship would be the coolest in my opinion!

Another option is Archer will begin to be able to see for himself which of the possible outcomes will add up to the things he has been given hints of the future for. He'll then make the correct choice of actions based on those hints and be hailed as a hero but he won't feel like one because he had help from Dainels

Ooops, sorry! I misunderstood the subject :blink: I thought you were talking about a resolution to the entire Xindi Arc.

I have no idea how our heroes are gonna get outta THIS cliffhanger mess! Oh wait! Rajin might rescue Archer; I always thought she had a spark in her eyes for him. About the Ent and the rest of the crew though... Hmmm... Yeah, I like having Shran come charging to their rescue.

Speaking of Rajin, Degra and the other members were discussing a "she". They did not use her name. Perhaps they were refering to her? That was my thought while watching the show. The context in which they were talking about this "she" didn't really seem like it could be her. But Rajin is the only female we have met in the expanse that is involved with the Xindi in any way. We will see. Edited by Captain Bolivar

7. Trip takes over and cleans up T'Pol's mess.

Actually I've read a couple of spoilers (mentioned elsewhere in this forum) that explains what will happen, why T'Pol is acting strangely and who "she" is.

It will be interesting to see how seriously they treat T'Pols situation. This is a real spoiler.

Click for Spoiler:

a drug addict in command of a starship - I hope they don't just brush it aside as if it is nothing

Well I haven't read any spoilers and my guess is that Archer will now be separated from the ship for some time and eventually end up making some kind of deal with the Xindi via Degra. How the ship gets over the attack will be a kind of sub plot until the tearful reunion with its Captain and we will find out what is going on with her ladyship. Some kind of peace will have to be struck because without a heck of a lot of Xindi help that ship isn't going to get round the corner for sweeties let alone home!

And yet I still can't see how they will finish any other way than Archer doing something to 'correct' the timeline which will mean the whole situation never occured. Now that we have first contact documented with the Xindi and the mention that they serve in the Federation in the future it will take some clever writing to explain why we never hear of them for the next 300 years.

I love the idea of Daniels turning up with the cavalry though - a bit like the end of Star Trek IV.

Edited by chunderfish

Now that we have first contact documented with the Xindi and the mention that they serve in the Federation in the future it will take some clever writing to explain why we never hear of them for the next 300 years.

Why, there are 1000's of species on the Federation. Not all get mentioned in any Star Trek. Besides, we never hear of Archer in the other treks, and since the two are related then it would make sense that we also don't hear of the Xindi.

7.  Trip takes over and cleans up T'Pol's mess.

Actually I've read a couple of spoilers (mentioned elsewhere in this forum) that explains what will happen, why T'Pol is acting strangely and who "she" is.

It will be interesting to see how seriously they treat T'Pols situation.  This is a real spoiler.

Click for Spoiler:

a drug addict in command of a starship - I hope they don't just brush it aside as if it is nothing

Wow, you must really have a crush on Trip.

#'s 4 and 5 seem to be the most logical. Since Daniels has interviened in the past. Obviously the ship is gone. A spectacular first show in September, I hope.

Or, humans remain on Azati Prime, begin a 6th sub-species with the Xindi, build a new ship, eventually, and go back to Earth, and avert the entire Xindi incident in the future/past, oh, whatever, you know what I mean. :huh: Hmm, no Xindi happyface, what's up with that?

OH, yea, with 5 species, then the sub species, then emotions and some of them don't even have lips. :huh: :huh: Yea, that could be tough to decide. Sorry. You pick, surprise me, ;) but I am partial to the reptilians :oops:

Here's my idea of what will happen:

Click for Spoiler:

Here's a combination of two or more things that were listed. Archer comes back with highly advanced technology, that is caculated to fix Enterprise, but then Archer leaves and the ship is destroyed. Archer comes back to tell the crew that the ship will be destroyed if everyone does their job quick enough. He goes back and sends some ships to Enterprise's location. Also, Degra and his collegues defect and send some ships to help out. So do the Andorians. Everyone helps repair Enterprise and the ship goes to destroy the weapon. That's what I think will happen.