Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Scorpion

I just watched Scorpion for the first time since it's first run on TV. Good 2 part episode but one thing stuck out to me.

When Seven shows up for the first time her first time is "I am here to assist you" or something of that nature. Not "We are here to assist you". After that first line she uses the word We when speaking of herself or the Borg.

Am I the only one that notices things like this? I also watched "In Theory" (TNG) and in it Data says "Can't" instead of Can Not.

I know, nit picking but I notice those thing.

I don't usually notice those things right away but I start to pick them up if I see the episode more than once. I've only seen Scorpion once so perhaps the next time through.

Yeah, i think that it was re-run here on sky one last week but what with us having good weather and every thing for a change, i missed it. There are only about 4 episodes of Voyager that i haven't seen and it is one of them. It was a pity i missed it cos it seems to be a good episode but i kinda like knowing that there are still a few episodes i haven't seen. I might save them for a rainy day if i collect the dvds at any stage in the future

Thanks for that bit of information. I have seen this episode many times. Plus I taped it not too long ago. I will have to go back and watch it again and listen more carefully to what Seven of Nine says when she first appears on the scene. Thanks again ;)

All that can be said is, oops. Everynow and then something like this happens and I'm sure the producers were hoping that no one would notice. Hey, they're only human.

i might be wrong, but hadn't Janeway and Tuvok just demanded that they not be fitted with some cortical link with the Borg?; after retaining their 'individuality', a representative was sent to deal with them in their 'vocal' workings - could Seven have been addressing herself as an individual as an introduction to their dealings? hmmm.... :borg: ;) :borgqueen: ....... :laugh:

:) :angry: YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE VBG.......I'VE NOTICED THEM MYSELF..........OOPS! BOO BOO'S TEND TO STICK OUT WHEN YOU WATCH RE-RUNS. :angry:

If you are interested in nitpicking and all it glory there is the nitpickers guides for TOS and next gen and also the first copule of seasons of DS9 the authour is phil farand or something close to that but so far no voyager but he will get one out some day I have read them they are funny it you take it for what it is.

i might be wrong, but hadn't Janeway and Tuvok just demanded that they not be fitted with some cortical link with the Borg?; after retaining their 'individuality', a representative was sent to deal with them in their 'vocal' workings - could Seven have been addressing herself as an individual as an introduction to their dealings? hmmm.... :borg:  :angry:  :borgqueen: ....... :angry:

es, but BOrg individuality isn't something that exists in the collective. Otherwise she wouls have said I through the whole episode and not that one time.

It was just a flub on her part (or the writers).