Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ddillard

My New Online Business

I have started my own online business, dewards.com. I only have a few categories up right now but it will be expanding alot in the next couple of weeks as I get the rest of them added. I am looking at the possibility of giving a discounted rate to members of STF.NET, although I can only ship to the USA and Canada at this time.

I want to thank RC for making the logo for me and VBG for sharing his infinite knowledge while I am setting it up, as well as letting me put a link to it here.

If you are interested in taking a look CLICK HERE

Thank you, I will be adding more items soon. It just takes a little while with trying to do it right now with work and all.

I love the dolphins!!

Pity I am not in the states to order stuff :wow::wow: :huh: :bow:

The site is cool though :bow::dude::bow::bow:

I love the dolphins!!

Pity I am not in the states to order stuff :wow:  :wow:  :huh:  :bow:

The site is cool though :bow:  :dude:  :bow:  :bow:

I am looking into the cost of being able to ship to other countries.

I just finished redoing the entire site. I think it looks better now. I will have more categories up by the end of the week.

Nice site...I like the Merlin knife....Will you be getting any Star Trek or

LOTR stuff aswell? :theforce:

I hope to eventually, it just depends on if my distributor starts carrying them or if I find a second one

I am now offering a 15% discount to all members of STF.NET if you are interested send me a PM and I will send you a link and the username and password to get into the discounted part of the site. It is my way of giving something back to the members here.

I have made some changes to the page and am using a different program to run it so it is easier to do the discounts now. If anyone from any of the boards is interested, simply register for an account (it is free to register) and when it asks for the company name enter fans-username just replace username with your username from any of the three fans.net boards, and I will add you to the discount group and send you and email when it is done. After that is complete whenever you login all prices will reflect the 15% discount.

We are still only able to ship to the US right now and can setup arrangements to ship to Canada as well, but that would require that we send you an email with the shipping rates.

Why is this sticky when other sites get stuck in limbo. This is a site that is making a member money. I would say this is advertizing for profit.

Sorry DDillard. If you can do this, others should be able to do it too.

Why is this sticky when other sites get stuck in limbo. This is a site that is making a member money. I would say this is advertizing for profit.

Sorry DDillard. If you can do this, others should be able to do it too.

312787[/snapback]

I made this a pinned thread because of the financial contributions that Dill has made to the site over the course of the last 2 years.

I'll leave it up to him as to whether or not he wishes to disclose what he as put into STF from a financial standpoint, but if anyone else wishes to put as much into STF financially as he has I will gladly pin a thread for them as well.

Thank you for your explanation. With his donation of the chatroom and his donations, it all makes sense. I was just wondering.

Thanks again. :)

SRZ19: Hows it going with the start-up? Im also in the process of starting a small welding business on the side, and I found this thread helpful. Best of luck to you...