Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

CONTACT,Did you see it?

One of the few movies I liked better than the book upon which it was based.

The movie was good, but I thought that the book was excellent. Just my opinion.

:cool:

It was a good movie...

Her receiving a radio-signal from the constellation of Vega...

Movie was great but the book was EXCELLENT! I didn't like in the movie how they fiddled with Matthew and Jodie's relationship. Their relationship was better in the book.

I loved the movie so much I saw it everyday for six weeks. Then my dad got annoyed and stopped me watching the video, so I bought the book.

Carl Sagan wqas a gifted writer, he is the only person to have made me dream about math!

Wow, I thought the movie was superb, I'm going to have to read the book now. :dude:

Indy, itr is worth reading his other books especiallly the last one he wrote before dying, which is the one that made me dream math.

Ok, UA, you've got me convinced. It's on my list of books to read. :dude: I've already located it on E-bay!!

It wasn't incredible, but it was still a fun movie. I'll hafta watch it again sometime soon.

It wasn't incredible, but it was still a fun movie. I'll hafta watch it again sometime soon.

I thought the special effects inside the Machine were. Both sound and visual. :dude:

I found it pretty boring actually. It was the typical sci-fi film. Scientist on project, scientist meets a lover, leaves lover, someone threatens to close project down, scientist meets their lover again... yawn.

3/10.