Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

Beastie Boys.."Ch-Check it out"...i love the vid to this,all dressed up in TOS uniforms :angry:

A new Beastie Boys song?? No way! The last one I heard was "In a World Gone Mad".... Nice!

(I used to be a huge fan of the Beastie Boys. That's why my name is Bysty (pronounced Beastie). It just stuck...)

Beastie Boys.."Ch-Check it out"...i love the vid to this,all dressed up in TOS uniforms :angry:

A new Beastie Boys song?? No way! The last one I heard was "In a World Gone Mad".... Nice!

(I used to be a huge fan of the Beastie Boys. That's why my name is Bysty (pronounced Beastie). It just stuck...)

Cool i am a big fan since i was a little kid i even have my old VW chain which ehm..i stole off a car when i was 10 :angry: ..but there new record is cool and the vid on mtv is great there are all dressed up in TOS uniforms :angry:

hehe i have Beastie boys."ch-check it out" on my mp3..think i will have a quick listen :angry:

Btw cool idea with the name bysty :angry:

right now I am listing to classical Bach to be exact

Bach, Toccta and Fugue in D minr or dorian if you prefer...

Delta gave me the idea for this song so i thought i would download it and i am glad i did its called...Kellis"Trick me" :clap: ..its a very funky song..i cant stop dancing to it :P