Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Which STF members would make good captains?

OK, I'm gonna try to put some thought into this. I'm just going to go with those I think have the most Cap'n qualities; doesn't mean I wouldn't serve with all of you. :dude:

VBG- of course. He always seems to know the right thing to say and when to say it in a diplomatic fashion.

Bysty- An awesome guy who displays most of the qualities you'd want in a leader.

Gotabite- for reasons already mentioned.

KTrek(? brain freeze. I know he's got a K name and uses bold orange type)- Always level-headed and extremely diplomatic.

Edmcgon- same reasons as KT.

Takara- kind, diplomatic, and passionate about certain issues.

Honorable mentions:

Transporter Malfunction

Jaina

TheUnicornHunter

RC - a great 1st or 2nd officer. :bow:

I know there are at least a couple more...

Drop%20Gob.gifTalk about an ego boost in this thread. Thanks Gotabite and Ace. Blush2.gif

We will have to use the Enterprise-D. Since it had 1,014 people aboard most times when they gave a number that will be big enough for everyone to have an assignment.

Now it seems to be time for a group hug! Group-Hug2.gif

Honorable mentions:

Transporter Malfunction

Jaina

TheUnicornHunter

RC - a great 1st or 2nd officer. :)

Here's one you left out:

-QSMB, a great crazy girl in the corner

Honorable mentions:

Transporter Malfunction

Jaina

TheUnicornHunter

Here's one you left out:

You're welcome on my bridge any time, QSMB!

well i haven't been here for about 3 months or so..(very busy with schoolwork and such) so i haven't gotten a chance to meet all the new ppl who have come in my absense. Your prob all good captains, but I have no idea, so of the ppl i do know here i'd say that all the soongs, RC, vgb, INDY!!, alterego, ddillard, the unicorn hunter..um...my minds going blank i can't think of anyone..well anyways, all of the above, some more mods, more ppl and i would pick 'em because of their great sense of humor, obvious leadership qualities, and just all around greatness :) luv ya all!!! :)

~Em :)

Edited by trekkergirl220

Not to sound egotistical but if I were living in the Star Trek universe I think I could, with experience and training, make it as a captain. I'm not saying I'd be any Picard but who would? I don't think something like that would be out of my reach on Earth in the Navy either. At least if it wasn't for the medical reasons for which I could not join the Navy. Well, there goes one dream down the flusher, NEXT!

Honorable mentions:

Transporter Malfunction

Jaina

TheUnicornHunter

Here's one you left out:

You're welcome on my bridge any time, QSMB!

YAY! **does the crazy QSMB dance in the corner** I'm Craaaaaaaaaazy, and I've had way too much caaaaaaaaaaaaffine, can you tell?

Honorable mentions:

Transporter Malfunction

Jaina

TheUnicornHunter

Here's one you left out:

:) lol

Sorry 'bout that, QSMB. Every ship needs at least one crazy girl in the corner.

I'd like to be aboard a star ship with Alterego at the helm as captain, because he reminds me of Picard. As his second mate, I'd like to see Takara Soong.  For not only would she bring Data to the table, but also her own level of insight. As security officer, I'd like to see The Unicornhunter. I personally would feel in good hands with her having that authority.  And last but not least, I'd go for Space Tigger as chief engineer. I think he's pretty cool, and could probably take good care of most warp engines. :huh:  :bow:

Why Thank You Gotabite! I couldn't have read your post atta better time, I really needed to hear a word of encouragement and there your post was.

:huh:

The crew would not however be complete without you along as ships counselor to smooth down any ruffled feathers. :huh:

I'd like to be aboard a star ship with Alterego at the helm as captain, because he reminds me of Picard. As his second mate, I'd like to see Takara Soong.  For not only would she bring Data to the table, but also her own level of insight. As security officer, I'd like to see The Unicornhunter. I personally would feel in good hands with her having that authority.  And last but not least, I'd go for Space Tigger as chief engineer. I think he's pretty cool, and could probably take good care of most warp engines. :huh:  :huh:

Wow! I'm flattered Gotabite..I would make a good Chief Engineer.. :huh: You would have to join the crew as well..I agree with AE , You'd make a good counselor..

VBG for obvious reasons

I also think CaptainJean-LucPicard would make a good captain. He has a nit-picky quality which would keep a crew on their toes at every moment.

And ofcourse "Captain Ericks" has a spectacualar ring to it.

AHEM

Excuse me!

I am STFANS>NET resident Ambassador But i have not seen my name once in the mayham.I hope you rectify this soon :bow:

I think any of the moderators would make a good captain. I have seen them on duty at all hours, exercising their responsibilities in fair, but firm manner and maintaining this wonderful little Star Trek world. :b-day::b-day: :unsure: :elephant::elephant: :unsure: